Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I (1140 Views)

Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by nkpommpko(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
It has come to our notice through a very hash experience of a passenger in a commercial vehicle in abuja, that you can’t make or receive phone calls when approaching a military check Point, she narrated

her story saying she was receiving an urgent call not realising she was near a check Point mounted by the Nigerian army, when she was with out warning dragged out of the car and beaten seriously and her phone tossed to the road for in coming cars to trample on, all efforts to find out what it was all about proved abortive.
The question still remains, is there an existing law restricting Nigerians from using phones when approaching a check Point, and if yes why is it silent and who is aware. 2. What’s the penalty when caught.
These humans right abuses are becoming to much, who is responsible for training these soldiers. We need answers.https://nijagemsblog./2015/12/14/beware-you-can-loose-your-life-making-phone-calls-near-a-millitary-check-point-in-nigeria/
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by BIDOO(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
those animal in military uniform are quite gruesome
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by Khd95(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pictures?
Any body can cook up fat soury lies dis days
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by Kingsasian(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Its true o. I was speaking with my younger brother on phone last month one afternoon while he was walking all of a sudden he asked me to hold on and I kept asking him for reasons because what we were talking about on phone was very important but he wasn't replying although I could still hear his footsteps. After a some seconds or so he replied and told me that its a very serious offence to make or receive calls at military check points. He also told me that immediately one of the soldiers on duty saw him approaching the check point with his phone on his ears he was about to aim at him. Of course we all know what soldiers can do to civilians especially those in Warri. Before then I never knew such a law exit, that is if there is any.
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by benedictnsi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
BIDOO:
those animal in military uniform are quite gruesome

If na you weh boko harram don frustrate like this....... You go still do same.

One just gat to be careful
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by imanray37(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2020
They don't want it reasons
1 you might be giving Intel about them.their positions,strenth,armarment to enemies,robbers and terrorist.
2 you might set up explosives especially those using radio waves.
3 you might be reporting them to agencies or their superiors.
4 you might distract them causing a security breach.
5 you might be calling a missile attack by using a GPS missile system.
6 you might be giving out their location map
Re: Beware You Can Loose Your Life Making Phone Calls Near A Millitary Check Point I by Hoodbilonia: 8:09am On May 24, 2020
Its cos naija is a cursed country
The military dont know how to operate a phone talk more of sophisticated spy gadgets.
All they know how to do is to harass helpless civilians,bully innocent civilians. run away from battle field,run away feom barracks

I hate nigeria so much
Day and nite.
God punish nigeria more.
Una never see anything.
B4 revolution go come
Maybe after christ comes

So illegal military check point at ore,
And other highways na wetin
Abegi

(1) (Reply)

I Caught the thief of my BB Porsche 9981 handset using NetQin Security antivirus / Graphic Photos: Nigerian Killed By A Police Officer In South Africa / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks The City Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.