Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us (4250 Views)

Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) / Watch Nigeria Television Authority Live Here / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us by anothny(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2009
NTA: The Nigerian Television Authority, by the authority of Nigeria’s Federal Government has formed a partnership, and signed an agreement with Suncastv to broadcast NTA programming in the United States. Suncastv is the only authorized IPTV broadcaster of NTA programming in the United States.

to see for yourself go to

http://mynigeriatv.com/
Re: Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us by skylooh(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
Does nta have a website where nigerians can watch free online streaming ?
Re: Nta, (nigerian Television Authority) Television Programs From Nigeria In The Us by anothny(m): 3:21am On Jun 08, 2009
I dont think so, but this company is the official NTA partner in the US, personally I am glad that they are doing this, there needs to be more Nigerian media in the US for the community, either way, happy that these guys are doing this

(1) (Reply)

:::::::: Merlin'::::::::: / Breaking News: Paw-paw Is Dead (pictures They Released This Evening Too Much) / Developing My Little Super Hero Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.