Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Boss Need Student From The Listed School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Boss Need Student From The Listed School (2797 Views)

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force / WAEC Result Of A Student From St. Francis Catholic College, Oyo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by dnetoffshore: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
please my boss need information (student) from the listed school. i think the parent company want to set up a scholarship award in Nigeria (information from grapevine) and they are in need of information from the student in the school first before contacting the school officially.

He needs information only from freshers or 300 level students (ONLY). Please just reply me here or sms (8175704955..) stating your school and level, i will call you back.

ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY
ENUGU STATE UNI OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY

BAYERO UNIVERSITY

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM EFFURN
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA, OWERRI
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF OYE-EKITI,
MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI
USUMANU DANFODIYO, UNIVERSITY

ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY
AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY
ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY
CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by utytill(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Probe loading ..,,Jamb or NUC can give u any info.
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by dnetoffshore: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
He gave me the instruction after the meeting @ NUC.. my boss na whiteman.. they get brain pass any other thing
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Khez: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tell your boss say we dey find work cheesy
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by IamNat: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm a Ladikite,100Level student,08067584063
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by hujroke: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2015
we dey find work
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Topstarr: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2015
dnetoffshore:
please my boss need information (student) from the listed school. i think the parent company want to set up a scholarship award in Nigeria (information from grapevine) and they are in need of information from the student in the school first before contacting the school officially.

He needs information only from freshers or 300 level students (ONLY). Please just reply me here or sms (8175704955..) stating your school and level, i will call you back.

ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY
ENUGU STATE UNI OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY

BAYERO UNIVERSITY

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM EFFURN
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY [\b]MINNA, OWERRI[\b]
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF OYE-EKITI,
MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI
USUMANU DANFODIYO, UNIVERSITY

ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY
AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY
ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY
CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

what's that? @bolded
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
jnty
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by PLANETMARS(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
E won use una do xmas blood money olodo people

1 Like

Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
E won use una do xmas blood money olodo people
idiot u know if anyone of us na native doctor on him own?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by PLANETMARS(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
isiaka007:
idiot u know if anyone of us na native doctor on him own?
lol
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by DrRiley(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
ATBU....Civil Engineering 200Lvl....08130089117
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Mustay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Your 'boss' knows where to get students from the above-listed. As a well-structured company, they (should) know procedures to follow when seeking 'information' from students for any 'scholarship'.

Mschewww

1 Like

Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fraudster on Alert! Be cautious.
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by fidet1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
dnetoffshore:
He gave me the instruction after the meeting @ NUC.. my boss na whiteman.. they get brain pass any other thing

What is the meaning of this poo u have here?
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by TopeQs: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
dnetoffshore:

your boss nah white man, he get brain pass anything but that him brain no reach to know where to get those students abi, shey those listed school no get site......in every school site there is always an e-mail to contact them.............

I pity people who give their details here.........awoof dey tear.............(complete it).......
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Ibmlapai: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls im a fresher in futminna in est mang i couldnt access my course reg pls anybdy with sme problem.pls guys
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by ennon92(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Most Nigerians re gullible. There's no iota of truth in what the Op typed.
Re: My Boss Need Student From The Listed School by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=Ibmlapai post=41250179]Pls im a fresher in futminna in est mang i couldnt access my course reg pls anybdy with sme problem.pls guys [/quote
try to see them at ITS.

(1) (Reply)

Boy That Has Striking Resemblance With VP Osinbanjo / Finally Jamb Shift Exam Date For 2017 Waec, Neco & Nabteb Examination - See / Toilet Signs For Mechanical Students ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.