Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum (1043 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
I don't know the mod here. I think lalasticlala should see this struggle for independence.

1 Like

Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by winetapper: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin

Lol end time boy
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
winetapper:
grin

Lol end time boy
This one is as it was in the beginning, it is now and ever shall it be.
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by yinkuscious(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
You can't imagine how hard it has been for the parent to get hold of that boy.
This also a situation where brushing teeth is ur family identity and a boy doesn't want to follow d path. Lol
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by obinnashady(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
His mouth must have been smelling real bad,that's why they held him down like that to liberate him from bad breath.
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op, is there anything like inactive boy. Learn how to write in english properly..
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Op, is there anything like inactive boy. Learn how to write in English properly..
Sorry if my English Offended you. Let me assume you understood what I intended to mean by using the word 'active', What would be the right English word or language to use so as to sound English enough.
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
victorels:
I don't know the mod here. I think lalasticlala should see this struggle for independence.
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by lilmax(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
And this is the reason why having a girl child can be one of the best thing cool
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by winetapper: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
victorels:

This one is as it was in the beginning, it is now and ever shall it be.
i no even understand watin you de talk self
Re: When your boy refuse to brush his teeth just because he is stronger than his mum by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
winetapper:
i no even understand watin you de talk self
That is end time for you. Many will hear and not understand. You better try to understand.

(1) (Reply)

Top Baby Names 2016 Predictions / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / RE : Banker Sends Assassins To Kill Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.