Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Motion For Youth E-campaign Against Corruption (500,000 Likes & Shares) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motion For Youth E-campaign Against Corruption (500,000 Likes & Shares) (263 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motion For Youth E-campaign Against Corruption (500,000 Likes & Shares) by Nairadean(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
MOTION FOR YOUTHS E-CAMPAIGN AGAINST CORRUPTION (500,000 likes & shares)

In view of the recent unleashed "skeletons in the cupboard" (Corruption related offences) of some ex and incumbent public office holders, and politicians in Nigeria, and;

#having, obviously, many youths to be current on social media platforms,

#for this web platform to be one of the most visited social media platform by youths in Nigeria,

#having youths to be most infected citizens of the corruption "disease",

#mobilizing total support through this e-campaign to back the RECENT ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR EMBARKED UPON BY THE GOVERNMENT,

#avoiding personal grudges of the prosecutors to influence or over cloud the war against corruption.

I, Nairadean, a concerned and imperfect citizen of Nigeria hereby move an unbiased MOTION for Nigerian youth Nairalanders to support the ongoing moves against corruption and peacefully support the government in the quest WITH OVER 500,000 LIKES AND SHARES ON NAIRALAND.

Godbless Nigeria.
Godbless Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Language Of Nigerian Money / Court Gives Secondus 14 Days To Vacate Office As PDP Ag. National Chairman / @ngrsenate Leadership: I Breached No Rule In My Election, SP @bukolasaraki Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.