Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Dpr Has Started Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Has Started Inviting (3153 Views)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Has Started Inviting by laruuu: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2006
dpr has started calling people.i have just bin invited for there test.its taking place on the 28th of dis month.i hav not seen my venue.told me to pick it up in my postal address.they said no gatecrashing.its simply by invitation
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by vicoco2003(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2006
how were you invited? was it thru mail, post or text message? pls do you have a 2:1? i am expecting their invitation
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by tayoslim: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hi friend, when did you received the invitation? is it through out the nation because I submitted in Port-Harcourt.
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by laruuu: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2006
i saw it in my mail 2day.it was sent today.i was told to pick up my invitation letter frm d contact address that i used.i have a 2;1
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by Deknight(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2006
hello guyz ,im nu in in this forum(site) but this newz interests me tu.i also applied but have not received any notification.please do u knw if a 2.2 has a chance?thanx embarassed
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by odada(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2006
hi nailanders!hope this DPR thing is for real,they didnt specify for a 2;2 when we applied did they?nweiz wish y'all luck, cheers mate
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by dekin(m): 4:50am On Oct 21, 2006
there seems to be a little bit of confusion here. nnpc test is coming up on the 28th of this month. so are u realy sure it is dpr that is inviting u and not nnpc? cos most guys like me applied for both and if they are staging it on the same day i guess thats a big shame sad sad
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by Harrizon(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2006
Hey,
I really salute you guys for hard work and dedications, it is well with you , try and keep it up .

can any one tell us the situation about Dpr and NNPC Test in Abuja

thanks

Harrizon
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by LORDOCEAN(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2006
Please my dear nairaland user,has any one residing in Aba got an invitation for this DPR .I applied and have not got their invitation neither have i heard from anyone in Aba who has got his/hers.
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by twine: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hi guys, I also got my invitation through a post man. I am also to write in lagos on the 28th Oct, The test is strictly by invitation. Everybody in the house that applied should try and check their post office box.

I wish everybody luck.

One love.
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by emmyakpan: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2006
hi guys, happy to hear about dpr stuff, But havent got my invitation yet. will be on the look out 4 it. tanks
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2006
All the guys that got invitation should lets us know wether the selection is based on 2:1 and less than watever age syndrome angry
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by Deknight(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2006
coolDear friends, thanx 4 respondin to my worry.hweva i'm still not sure abt this idea of limitin intaks for vacancies to 2.1,relly this is a common thin in those Oil coy.It a bad propaganda against deelopment of mind and knwledge which must cease.I'm nt in envy of those with such grades bt i believe we all should be given an equal chance.We all av our reasons 4 1 shortcomin or the other bt all these coy must learn to respect the stuff 1 is made of and not the paper because exam in Niga nw is nt a true test of knwledge.This is antique to limit there un4tun8 tht big guns in these industry dat av made it r usin.I knw that a quick run thru there CVs will show us that some are even 3rd class.Incase una get them as relatives i beg mk una beg them not to only do lk d Western pple bt think lk them in terms of attendin 2 various lvls of education when doin job adverts.Pls no mind ma epistle na d wey the thin tk grip me! cry
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by bimbome: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2006
hi all, can someone kindly clearify issues, i also applied for the DPR graduate trainee thing but have not gotten any reply yet, are they using the 2.1 thing or sorting with course of study? i read geology, any geologist been invited yet?
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by bruce(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2006
Thanks for the information. Please LARUU did you guys applied through the website of Philipsconsultings or through the office of DPR and which courier service was use to dispatch your invitations?

Has anybody received any invitation in Jos? Will be glad to get your responses.
Thanks and one love to the house.
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by brazaville: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2006
Please who knows the format for the DPR test
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by tonwe(f): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
pls does any one know what is happening is it only 2.1 they inviting? cos if it is so they shouldnt have allwed those with 2.2 to go thru the trouble of sending cv
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by ronkelove: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2006
i rily op dy r nt inviting only 2/1s.guys lets keep our fingers crossed. am sure we all tried our best,only dy dint deem it fit to offer every body a 2/1.
by d way,av nt recievd my invitation yet. cool
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
When did they start recruiting?
Didnt have any inkling at all that they are callinq
sobs*
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by SaintChukz(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2012
Donalð Genes: When did they start recruiting?
Didnt have any inkling at all that they are callinq
sobs*
What are you sobbing for ehn? * feigning an angry face for you * Did you even take a very good look @ the last date of this thread? C'mon its being last updated since 2006...how did you even resurrect it?.
Re: Dpr Has Started Inviting by WilliamsOrukpe: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Recruitment For OND Holders / Who Else Got This? / “MY Dad Has Entered One Chance” Daughter Of Old Man Who Fell In Love Wit IG Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.