Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. (3071 Views)

MRC Limited Invitation 4 Interview / Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by hoha4life(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this mail in my email box just dis morning

[b]Dear Madam/Sir,

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TESTS -
Procurement
-Lagos

We refer to your application for the position of Procurement Services
Advisor with our Company in response to our recent publication and
hereby
invite you for aptitude tests as indicated below

DATE: Saturday, November 11, 2006

VENUE: : Mobil House, 1, Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos

TIME: 7.30 a.m. prompt.

Please come along with originals and a photocopy of each of the
following
items/credentials where applicable. The credentials should be arranged
and
presented in the following order:

1. This invitation letter with 1 passport-size photograph attached,
2. An ID card, driving license or any form of photograph carrying
identification ,
3. A 2-page Curriculum vitae,
4. Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration,
5. West African School Certificate or its equivalent,
6. Degree Certificate(s) or Statement(s) of Result,
7. NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate,
8. Offer letters by past and or present employer(s) as a proof of
your
years of experience where applicable, and
9. Pay Evidence (Payroll slips, Pay cheque, final pay letter etc) of
not
less than the past 3 months) where applicable.
10. Calculator

Please Note
Only those with original and photocipies of the above
documents/items
will be attended to.
ELIGIBILITY: Only candidates with a minimum of Second Class Upper
Division (2.1) of first degree in the following diciplines: Social
Sciences, Business, Applied sciences, Engineering, and Law as
advertised are eligible to write the test.

Very truly yours,

STELLA I. MUSA
Manager, Recruiting[/b]

But the problem is that i have a 2.2 from uniben though am presently doing my ICAN exams.

Please what can i do as am in port harcourt, i dont want 2 risk a long journey to lag n return empty-handed ( without writing the test)

Wow, i need advice b4 i faint
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by daluoa(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2006
Hi,
my advice to is to forget it. The HR department of exxonmobil is very strict. If your credentials are not complete, you wont be allowed to take their exams. I know how they work. It will be very heartbreaking if you come all the way from portharcourt and end up not taking the exam.
take heart.
if you need further clarification you can call me 08045096294
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by Obykings(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi, congrats first of all 4 receiving d invitation letter. I have some questions: Did u apply as a 2.2 graduate and u were still invited 4 a test? If yes den continue, go and take ur test, unless u forged ur information dat is where i'll smell rat poison.

Do you know if any other applicant have gotten their invitation too? cos i'm still expecting mine; i choose uyo as my test centre.

Any house member with any info
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by bruce(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi Congrats. I got the same invitation from Mobil and mine is 2.1. However, mine is through a text message, so I am yet to receive it from my mail box as was indicated in the text message. Secondly is that my test will take place on the 18th and not 11th.

Like the last contributor said, did you applied as a 2.2 or 2.1 holder? if the former, that means you lied about your grade. My advise to you is that Mobil is very categorical about this 2.1 stuff. So if you dont have it i will advise you not to go waste your time and money to lagos. But if you applied as a 2.2 holder and your were invited, I advise you call them first to comfirm it before going there. I was given a number to call in the sms I received, if you were not given then use this to call them and comfirm your invitation: 01-2621640. I wish you good luck.

Please anyone with the knowledge of Mobil test format should kindly help out. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and one love!
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by SholaAina(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
Hi freinds, PH to Lagos has suddenly become a very long way to go. My test is scheduled for 12th. My credentials are complete only for NYSC discharge cert. I'll pass out by january but I dont know how mobil would take that.
Please am I advised to go or not? Any one with information on the test format? I'm an elect eng gradua from unilorin.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by pisky(f): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2006
@hoha4life: my dear, if not for the t-fare and risks involved journeying to lag, i would have asked you to go there and get whatever treatment or info first hand! but considering the fact that in this forum we are here to help each other, i will advise you dont bother wasting your time and money because exxon is one very strict organisation. believe me cos i was there in august, they wont even allow you into the test hall if they discover that you lack the basic qualification ie 2.1. i got the invitation too and i am in port harcourt but my mail says venue is lagos while my text msg says uyo, i am equally in a dilema too!!!!
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by iaroko: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2006
Well my advise is to the guy that is still doing his NYSC. Still go there, at least with a photocopy of your Nysc call-up letter. I have a friend that got employment into mobil just a few months ago and he was still doing his NYSC wen he wrote thier first exam.il be there myself cos i was also invited to write on the 12th, but if you dont ve a 2.1 my advise is to stay home, and save yorself the embarassment. I Know they are very strict about the 2.1 issue.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2006
i also applied for some one that has 2:2 and he was invited
so why would they send him invitation letter only to embarass him at the gate for not having 2:1

are they trying toplay some stunts here angry
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by 2good(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2006
xxxx
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by 2good(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2006
xxxx
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by nkanang: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2006
Bros, i want to say something different from what every other person have said. u see, life itself is risk; i'l advise that u go ahead for ur test. there's God and He can do what pple wont xpect. Just get ur stuffs ready, prepare, pray n go for ur exams. i wish u good luck.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by bruce(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hi guys, it seems nobody is helping out with the Mobil test format. At least to enable us have a clue of what the test will look like and get prepared as best as we could do. Help out and God will bless you.

With God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!!!
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by stillkay(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2006
My baby also got the sms on her fone and got the mail the following day.Her own test date is 19th November.

She just completed her service in August.

So, what is it all about this payroll stuff and the others that has to do with past working experience??
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by SholaAina(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2006
Thanks for the various opinions. I'll just go so that I wont have myself to blame. [b]But can someone help with the electrical engineering test format? I'm also looking for a possibilty of rescheduling the test for Uyo since its closer to PH where I am. If its not possible, I'll go to lagos.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by Tywoh(f): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2006
I hope there is no mistake somewhere for those who have been invited to write the test on the 12th or 19th.
Those days are sundays.
I was also invited and mine is on saturday, 11th.
Any idea on what an accounting graduate should expect?
Thank you all for your immense contribution.
I pray we will all get to the top.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by shewn: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2006
Dont bother going 4 the Aptitude test. I also got an sms and a mail from Exxon Mobil
and they emphasised that they wanted only 2.1. dont waste your time! it aint worth it.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by elaiye(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2006
Hi guys. I got a mail first slating the test for 11th in Lagos and later another mail came in which says the test is to be in Uyo,same day and time.
I dont know if i should go at all. Uyo is a long way from Lagos.
I dont know if its only Accountants that ar to report in Uyo for the test.
I pray God will see us thru.
Re: Help - Exxonmobil Invitation 4 Test; But Am In A Fix. by stillkay(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2006
My baby had her test today,it was ok. cool

(1) (Reply)

Hr/director / Graduate Trainee At Shell Nigeria 2017... pix attached / Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.