Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

- Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / (5185 Views)

/ Study In The USA With Full Scholarship / Study In The USA With Full Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
CSTR2:
An education in the US is very expensive which is probably why many international students cannot afford to go there.
In terms of quality and world class research content, US universities have no rival. The top 50 universities in the world is dominated by the US with the US claiming the overwhelming majority of the top 10 category.
The annual budget of a single US ivy league school is bigger than Nigeria's entire annual education budget.
Re: by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: by Chydobe: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the university of Texas is pleased to present the Dean's Excellence Scholarships. Eligible students applying for scholarships for international students in USA may be USA citizens, permanent residents and international students.The university of Texas at Dallas Naveen Jindal School of Management is the largest of the University of Texas Dallas' 8 schools.

Scholarships for international students in USA are available for candidates who are interested in pursuing a graduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study courses offered by the university.

Click on link below to apply

http://www.newzified.com/scholarships-for-international-students-in-usa-deans-excellence-scholarships%e2%94%82university-of-texas/
Re: by Ututu99: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wisdommm:

Bothering me? not at all bro.
The main thing that US universities use to offer scholarships is your SAT 1 score.....so you should try as much as possible to score above 2000 in the test
.Thank you bro, I have benefited alot from your write-up.May I ask you these questions : 1. what's the difference between SAT 1 and SAT 2?
2.Like what score do I need to get to get scholarships from big Universities in America?
Re: by herbert7: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Contact me if u need my assistance to study in Korea.

hmolokwu@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: 08139458588 / Live, Study And Work In Australia / Brain Friend Study Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.