Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

- Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / (5163 Views)

/ Study In The USA With Full Scholarship / Study In The USA With Full Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wait! You mean people are still going to the US for studies with the collapse of their educational system & their grossly overrated Colleges & Universities?

Even my dog will not go to America for medical check-up, let alone education. grin

Re: by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wow....Thank you for this info. That website is too good. Thanks once again!
Re: by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: by unuane1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks a lot for the info.
Re: by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please I would be looking forward to more posts from you as regards to this issue...
Re: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zoharariel:
Wait! You mean people are still going to the US for studies with the collapse of their educational system & their grossly overrated Colleges & Universities?
Even my dog will not go to America for medical check-up, let alone education. grin

lol.....I know you're joking. A United States education is still the most valued around the world. #fact
Re: by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Wisdommm:

feel free to ask me anything about this subject
Okay..Thanks bro
Re: by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2015
What can I use to get scholarships? Please sorry for bothering you
Re: by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: by Larriekay: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wisdommm:
Hello everyone! CollegeXpress is the most useful website for everyone aspiring to study in the United States. It has
first hand information about all schools in the United States including the fees, scholarships, acceptance rate,
majors, student to faculty ratio, campus information and many more. Even male to female ratio!
Once you sign up on CollegeXpress, you stand a chance to win a $10000 scholarship! CollegeXpress also has a
database of every single type of scholarship that is out there for all United States College Applicants. There is a
scholarship for you!
All you have to do is to sign up on CollegeXpress starting by clicking on the link below. Signing up is totally free!
You have nothing to lose.
I hope this helps you all!
https://www.collegexpress.com/reg/ref/14zwvd55xkfux8qqjcol41z9i/
pls can u pm me ur number? I'll like to call u. Thanks
Re: by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wisdommm:

Bothering me? not at all bro.
The main thing that US universities use to offer scholarships is your SAT 1 score.....so you should try as much as possible to score above 2000 in the test
I will try my best. Please What are the other things that are used to give scholarships?
Re: by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Wisdommm:
Your GPA, academic achievements like medals from olympiad and stuff like that
What of ability to play football?. I have a friend that was recruited from my school by one Lindewood University like that because he could play football.
Re: by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Just signed up, FP material please keep us informed.
Re: by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wisdommm:

Sorry what's FP material?
By FP means front page on nairaland so every other person can get a hold of this info.
Re: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wisdommm:

Yeah, some schools have Athletics scholarships and even music scholarships too.
Even music? How do I apply for that one please?
Re: by CSTR2: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

An education in the US is very expensive which is probably why many international students cannot afford to go there.
In terms of quality and world class research content, US universities have no rival. The top 50 universities in the world is dominated by the US with the US claiming the overwhelming majority of the top 10 category.
The annual budget of a single US ivy league school is bigger than Nigeria's entire annual education budget.
Re: by millhouse: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ni e
Re: by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wisdommm:
Hello everyone! CollegeXpress is the most useful website for everyone aspiring to study in the United States. It has
first hand information about all schools in the United States including the fees, scholarships, acceptance rate,
majors, student to faculty ratio, campus information and many more. Even male to female ratio!
Once you sign up on CollegeXpress, you stand a chance to win a $10000 scholarship! CollegeXpress also has a
database of every single type of scholarship that is out there for all United States College Applicants. There is a
scholarship for you!
All you have to do is to sign up on CollegeXpress starting by clicking on the link below. Signing up is totally free!
You have nothing to lose.
I hope this helps you all!
https://www.collegexpress.com/reg/ref/14zwvd55xkfux8qqjcol41z9i/
Good!
Re: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: by tomakint: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
CSTR2:
An education in the US is very expensive which is probably why many international students cannot afford to go there.
In terms of quality and world class research content, US universities have no rival. The top 50 universities in the world is dominated by the US with the US claiming the overwhelming majority of the top 10 category.
The annual budget of a single US ivy league school is bigger than Nigeria's entire annual education budget.

I beg to differ at the bolded, I don't think you got your facts right on that one. If you had said the entire budgets of Nigerian public universities I may but that but the entire education budget of Nigeria no sir....
Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Ahmadu Bello University Post Graduate Diploma,master. / Live, Study And Work In Australia / Brain Friend Study Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.