Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal (682 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Saraki, Tambuwal At A Wedding Ceremony In Sokoto. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by vivalicious25(f): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, has said any guest without valid identification cards will not be checked into hotels in the state as from January, 2016.

Tambuwal made the statement in Sokoto on Monday at the inauguration of a four-star hotel, called Hotel Taraka International.This new policy which mandates all guests in all hotels across the state to present valid ID cards before they are checked in will come into effect from January, 2016, he explained.The governor, represented by the Commissioner for Commerce, Industries and Tourism, Alhaji Aminu Bello, urged “all hoteliers in the state to cooperate with government and other security agencies.

”The policy became imperative in view of the prevailing security situation across the state as nothing should be left to chance.

”All guests coming into the state and other residents across the state should bear with the new policy as it is aimed at further enhancing the security of lives and property,” Tambuwal said.

He urged the people of the state and other wealthy individuals to continue to invest in the tourism sector to boost the business environment in the state.The proprietor of the hotel, Mr. John Anya, said that the gesture was aimed at broadening the hospitality landscape in the state.

cc;lalasticla

www.ashinzevivianblog.com

Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by kilode100(f): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wetin dey for Sokoto, e dey for Sokoto... My Brother that thing wey you carry for front e dey Aba.
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by Chanchit: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
No be all mata person go dey put mouth. This na sokoto, I'm in Lagos.
*walks out o thread*
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by obinnashady(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
I wonder if I'll ever go to that state till I leave this planet
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by docadams: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Good music to the ears. I wish it can be replicated in the remaining states.

1 Like

Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sai Tambuwal

What about short time undecided
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by wachakuta(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai Olosho market don reduce...

Abi Olosho get ID card ni?
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by kokoA(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
If I hear say hoteliers comply make I faint. So people can't go and run some "sharp sharp" runs in peace again
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by MyGeneration(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
sokoto way people dae run from already.
Re: No Valid ID, No Hotel Accommodation In Sokoto – Tambuwal by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can't I'd cards be forged?.......find more sophiscated strategy plz

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Hand In Nnamdi Kanu’s Travail – Uwazuruike:- Vanguard / CAN Blast Buhari's 'change Agenda 'has Strong Islamic Undertones? / I Bought Seven Certificates For N100,000 – Fake LUTH Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.