Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics (1197 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by sixtuschimere: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari today met with leader of delegation and Chairman of Flour Mills Nigeria Ltd;Mr John Coumantaros, Alh. Ahmed Joda, Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh and Minister of State Trade and Investment Hajia Aisha Abubakar during a courtesy visit by Senior Management of Flour Mills Nigeria Plc to President Buhari

Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by sixtuschimere: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
More

Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by chocolateme(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
I prefer reading this kind of news about our president (even if they end up achieving nothing from the meeting) than the news and pictures of his visit to all the airports in the continent. Thank God this particular meeting is in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by VampireeM(f): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice pix from our Photocratic Government;
Government of the photos, By the photos and In the Photos smiley
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by kokoA(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
This man doesn't look 73 at all.
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
This man is doing the job of Wife of a President
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by Bibidear(f): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari always standing tall
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by ishiamu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
chocolateme:
I prefer reading this kind of news about our president (even if they end up achieving nothing from the meeting) than the news and pictures of his visit to all the airports in the continent. Thank God this particular meeting is in Nigeria.

Baby free politics let us join 2 geda, I want ya sweet love kiss
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by onoikenna: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
I hope something gud will come out of the meeting.Nt all about meeting
Re: Buhari Meets With Delegates From Flour Mills Of Nigeria,Audu Ogbeh & Others(pics by okoro4: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good to know.Creating avenue for employment opportunities

(1) (Reply)

Defection Rumour Trails Ex-EFCC Boss Nuhu Ribadu / Rivers Chief Judge Justice Daisy Okocha Retires Friday / Biafra Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Named “God Is My Strength”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.