Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Honest And Matured Advice Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Honest And Matured Advice Needed (574 Views)

I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) / Single And Matured Hook Ups Around Shomolu Bariga Axis / Working And Matured Mind Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honest And Matured Advice Needed by just2okworld(f): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
There's this female friend of mine who I just met,she got to confide in me about her past,she's been jumping from one guy to another all in the name of catching trips,but lucky for her,she's not been deflowered yet,but right now,her past is haunting her each day,even recently she lost her relationship because the guy got to make enquiries about her,and along the line,she was caught double dating with a guy who she took more serious than she did,now she wants to move on and start a new life...But my very self isn't a good counsellor,and I dunno how best to advise her,because I'm even irritated hearing the story,only trying to be a man by listening to her,please I'll need your HONEST and MATURED advice for her...Thanks PS: She also wants to stop lying,as she confessed that she could be fake atimes,and she wants this to stop!!! Front page please as this is a very sensitive post to some ladies out there living a fake life

1 Like

Re: Honest And Matured Advice Needed by Sunnypar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stop lying would start from the fact that she accept she has been bad, then make it a point of duty to say the truth no matter what even if going to hurt someone she loves.
What's goes around cones around.

(1) (Reply)

yh / Computer Geek Or Nerd Girl. Where Are They? / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship With A Christian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.