Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Inspired,jenju,viperman Pls Re: - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired,jenju,viperman Pls Re: (660 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / ** 2013 RANGE ROVER HSE & SUPERCHARGED ** ( Real Photos From Inspired Autos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspired,jenju,viperman Pls Re: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2009
plz guys the 'maintenance required light' on the dashboard of my honda accord baby boi is showing even after servicing the car. how do i get it off? i once saw a mechanic fiddling with one of the push buttons on the dash board. probably he was trying to reset it. pls guyz help a brother here.
Re: Inspired,jenju,viperman Pls Re: by jenju(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2009
There is a reset button on the dashbord - the one on the right side.

[list]
[li]Turn they ignition key to the II position[/li]
[li]Depress and hold the reset button for 10 - 15 seconds[/li]
[li]Now turn the ignition key to the III position (where you should see the lights come on) and continue holding the reset button for another 10 seconds [/li]
[li]You should now see the light go off[/li]
[/list]

Cheers,
J
Re: Inspired,jenju,viperman Pls Re: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2009
thanks mate! those mechanics no go dey collect 1k from me again. i'll try it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Exporter Wants To Know If Anyone Needs Assistance / Used Clean 2003 Honda Element For Sale / Please What Wrong With My Car, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.