Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch (2647 Views)

PMB Will Vetoed Social Media Bil ..vanguard / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by GovDickson2016: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
The APC governorship candidate in Bayelsa state has berated his party for abandoning
him, in the most critical time of his life.
Reacting to the statement by the presidency through the attorney general of the
federation; that INEC is an independent body, charged with the conduct of free and fair
elections and neither the President nor the attorney general can interfere in the activities
of the commission.
Sylva has accused President Buhari and the APC of playing Jonathan's script in Bayelsa
state.
" From the very day, I rejected the President's offer to serve as a minister and told him
I would want to run for the governorship seat, I knew they were up to something
sinister about Bayelsa state.
The APC and the President didn't want me to fly the party's flag. They wanted a weak
candidate, to make it easy for the PDP in Bayelsa state. All in a bid to compensate
former President Jonathan. And we know it! The event that played out during the
primaries confirms it all. But for the resistance shown by majority of APC members in
Bayelsa, Adams and his team would have had their way. The plot and hatred was even
extended to my fundraising dinner. They boycotted it and even asked others to do
same. Several appeals were sent to the President, but nothing worked.
It took the intervention of Amaechi and a few others for me to even raise money for
logistics. And that was after I painstakingly, made a case, that we need to win in
Bayelsa to prove a point, and ginger our supporters in the south-south. Failure of which
will mar our political fortunes in the region "
Recall that Sylva petitioned the Attorney General of the Federation to prevail on INEC to
declare him winner of the election in Bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by jlinkd78(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
ok
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by zico530(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Him never shi shome chin.
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ugburu gburu ka ana gba ukw'ose ana eyin ye enyi

PDP was always for bayelsa. We have seen the last ji APC added to chain to trap us

Abeg who get that apkos joke when e wake up for bad dream?
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Pavore9: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
The APC and the President didn't want me to fly the party's flag. They wanted a weak candidate, to make it easy for the PDP in Bayelsa state. All in a bid to compensate former President Jonathan. And we know it!..........

2 Likes

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by double0seven(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
What exactly does he expect Buhari to do for him?

Sylva is still suffering from hangover of how they use to run things in PDP, when PDP owned the power at the centre.

I ask again, exactly what is he expecting from Buhari? He seems to be mistaking Buhari for Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pavore9:
The APC and the President didn't want me to fly the party's flag. They wanted a weak candidate, to make it easy for the PDP in Bayelsa state. All in a bid to compensate former President Jonathan. And we know it!..........

My brother it seems frustration induces mental quagmire coz I don't know how any sane individual will talk like that.

2 Likes

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op, where is your "sauce"?
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Chubhie: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ameachi the moneybag. Sounds more apt than the common sense revolutionary general Jagaban conferred on him.
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by omolami: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sylva should know that since he is not winning Bayelsa for APC, Buhari has nothing to do with him again For sure it's a matter of time when the EFCC will revisit his court case with a view to convicting him. Use and dumped man

1 Like

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
omolami:
Sylva should know that since he is not winning Bayelsa for APC, Buhari has nothing to do with him again For sure it's a matter of time when the EFCC will revisit his court case with a view to convicting him. Use and dumped man
How exactly was he used and dumped? Of what political benefits is sylva to APC... ohh i forgot, he won Bayelsa for APC in the Presidential election and majority of the assembly seat... Nansense

3 Likes

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by presido1: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
olatunji21:

How exactly was he used and dumped? Of what political benefits is sylva to APC... ohh i forgot, he won Bayelsa for APC in the Presidential election and majority of the assembly seat... Nansense
So Rochas is of no use to APC since he did not win IMO states for PMB.
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
presido1:
So Rochas is of no use to APC since he did not win IMO states for PMB.
Rochas was a Pioneer member of APC... He won governorship election under APC, despite criticism he never stopped believing in APC... As a governor he was treated shabbily by the past federal administration...

1 Like

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by ODUBEZE: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sylva+APC= Keep deceiving yourselves! PDP don push una to the wall no where to run to again! let d blame game begin!
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by Gayigaskia(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
omolami:

He wasn't used and dumped, instead he only vindicated Buhari by showing Bayelsans and the whole country that Buhari did not interefere to an independant institution (INEC)
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by soloafe: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
APC should stop this face saving tactics, after failing to rig the elections using the military, sylva is now coming here to tell us buhari was not involved, no problem is PDP to deployed general sani and his squad to bayelsa .

1 Like

Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by VANHELLSING: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
GovDickson2016:
The APC governorship candidate in Bayelsa state has berated his party for abandoning
him, in the most critical time of his life.
Reacting to the statement by the presidency through the attorney general of the
federation; that INEC is an independent body, charged with the conduct of free and fair
elections and neither the President nor the attorney general can interfere in the activities
of the commission.
Sylva has accused President Buhari and the APC of playing Jonathan's script in Bayelsa
state.
" From the very day, I rejected the President's offer to serve as a minister and told him
I would want to run for the governorship seat, I knew they were up to something
sinister about Bayelsa state.
The APC and the President didn't want me to fly the party's flag. They wanted a weak
candidate, to make it easy for the PDP in Bayelsa state. All in a bid to compensate
former President Jonathan. And we know it! The event that played out during the
primaries confirms it all. But for the resistance shown by majority of APC members in
Bayelsa, Adams and his team would have had their way. The plot and hatred was even
extended to my fundraising dinner. They boycotted it and even asked others to do
same. Several appeals were sent to the President, but nothing worked.
It took the intervention of Amaechi and a few others for me to even raise money for
logistics. And that was after I painstakingly, made a case, that we need to win in
Bayelsa to prove a point, and ginger our supporters in the south-south. Failure of which
will mar our political fortunes in the region "
Recall that Sylva petitioned the Attorney General of the Federation to prevail on INEC to
declare him winner of the election in Bayelsa state.
Lamentation of a sore loser. Smh
Re: Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch by urbanmonk: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Fact check

#Number of registered voters in southern Ijaw = 120,000 plus

#Number of collected PVCs = 69,000 plus

#Number of votes APC/Nigerian Army wrote for Sylva in southern Ijaw during the attempted rigging = 78,000 plus

Shouldn't sylva be smelling the rods by now?

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt(Pictured) / Photo Of Bokoharam Founder , Dokubo Asari And Orisajefor / Students Jump Fance As Army Open Fire On Biafra Agitators (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.