Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border (29148 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by dre11(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
By Faith Ake

SEME—A 45-year- old, Senegalese woman, Sall Fatou, has been arrested by officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Zone A attempting to cross the Seme border with tons of cocaine. The suspect that hid the drugs in her private part was intercepted by curious Immigration officers who were suspicious about her nervous posture at the border.

The Assistant Comptroller General of Immigration, Zone A, Mr. Musa Maza, who disclosed the arrest said the suspect claimed to be a courier and not a drug dealer. According to him, “the suspect’s nervous posture aroused suspicion when our officers at the border accosted her. She told us she was sent to deliver the drugs to someone in Senegal. The drug was uncovered within her private part.”

The suspect, Fatou, who spoke to newsmen in French, noted that she was only playing the role of a ‘middle-person. She claimed she does not know the person who supplied her drugs.

According to the suspect, “the drug was given to me by someone I do not know at midnight. My own role is to deliver the drugs to someone I also do not know in Senegal but I was caught at the border. I never knew I would fall into this kind of trap. I really regret my actions.”

The suspect was handed over to narcotic officers from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, at the headquarters of the NIS, Ikeja, Lagos for further investigation and prosecution. The NDLEA officials who took over the matter pledged to ensure thorough investigation and prosecution of the suspect.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/woman-45-nabbed-with-tons-of-cocaine/

lalasticlala
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Inside Virginia shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by feran15(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
tons? how big is she down there?

20 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by ijustdey: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
The suspect that hid the drugs in her private part was intercepted by curious Immigration officers who were suspicious about her nervous posture at the border

cheesycheesy

hidden in her viv-ja

the hustle is so serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by paix(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:
tons? how big is she down there?
At age 45, her bag should be like that of the cow's.

9 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by goodmorning40: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
did the vaginaa swallow them or they were on the panties

6 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by 20bc(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wow, this stuff has many uses apart from fπcking these days, hmm welcome development... wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by veekid(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
She get mind o
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Engineer123(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
How many ton was hidden in her vagina? I am sure the weight of the cocaine was less than one kg because it will be difficult to hid more than one kg in her pussy.

Note: 1000kg= 1ton.

7 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by emmaliveth10(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

END TIME WOMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by allisonluvsu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time ............ Parts shocked Meet the guy below me to complete it. I don't say trash, Oya! trash talker below me complete the sentence grin

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by INFINITY52(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time private part

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by declaro1: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by iteleaye(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nice job...

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by sisiclara: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmm gobe!
#endtimeruns
#privatepartoflife
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by heartbraker(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dat woman naa end time mumu, imagine d seme border wey dey porous sotey i fit carry human head cross dat border, so far u don carry some change wey fit dash at every check point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Vagina can help build a nation and at the same time, it can help to accomplice crime.
The fear of Vagina is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by tolexy007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
b
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by allisonluvsu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
TheSlyone:
G

as in google?

1 Like

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by allisonluvsu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
tolexy007:
b
as in bread?

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by lelion: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have a question for those who arrested her.. How did they know she had something down there and was she checked by à male or female Officer ?
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by allisonluvsu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
TheSlyone:
Vagina can be help build a nation and at the same time, it can help to accomplice crime.
The fear of Vagina is the beginning of wisdom

Wetin u smoke this night abeg?
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by largehead: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Its a lie jooor.....

show us d cocaine inside d private part...

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
She should have just acted normally.or taken alcohol to calm her nerves

chai to spend some years in prison now,just for the hustle.

All the people using the drugs sef dont know where it has been

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by pstnicodemus(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
we need pictures
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by UTMOST10(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai! There is God oooooo!
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
allisonluvsu:

Wetin u smoke this night abeg?
Fried vagina fluid... It gives inspiration, real one

2 Likes

Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Dannieln1: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
This can end time women sef carryin tons in there small ....
Re: Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border by Dplaymaker(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
lelion:
I have a question for those who arrested her.. How did they know she had something down there and was she checked by à male or female Officer ?
Ahhh Jazz nah! Esp. all dis NDLEA guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Extort ₦100,000 From A Man In Ekiti (Photo Of Bank Transaction) / Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture / See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.