Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

ABS Light Doesn't Come Up - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ABS Light Doesn't Come Up (778 Views)

Can ABS Light On Cause 2008 Benz ML 350 4matic To Slow Down Car Performance / What's The Meaning Of The ABS Light On The Dashboard. / ABS Light On 1997 Odyssey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABS Light Doesn't Come Up by donmarshia(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
House, please I need help here. All my tyres were recently changed and since then the ABS light does not come up at all whenever I put on the ignition.

Also my Odometer suddenly stopped working but the rev side still works.

What is the solution to this and what could have caused these problems?

My car is a Toyota Corolla 03
Re: ABS Light Doesn't Come Up by mayor2013: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
donmarshia:
House, please I need help here. All my tyres were recently changed and since then the ABS light does not come up at all whenever I put on the ignition.

What is the solution to this and what could caused these problems?

Plz state the type of car you have a complain about. The wiring on your wheel speed sensor could have been snapped out or it could be the wheel speed sensors are bad. Nevertheless run a scan on your Abs moduleas this would reveal the actual problem. If you Re in lagos and you need a solution call 08156087872 or 08165520837. Bb pin is 7BE1C522
Re: ABS Light Doesn't Come Up by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
donmarshia:

What is the solution to this and what could caused these problems?

My car is a Toyota Corolla 03

what do you really mean when you say it doesnt come up ?

its mean to come up aka switch on and then switch of meaning when it switch on aka light show that when it does a self diagnostic and if everything is OK it then switches off but if there is a faulty it stays on

if it doesnt switch on at all its either the bulb is gone or it was blocked by someone

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2000 / Cheap Vehicle Diagnostic Device / 3 People Ejected From Car In Head On Collission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.