Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe (834 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Nigeria Wins "Exquisite Face Of The World" Beauty Contest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nigeria takes the crown! Ex Miss Tourism Nigeria Collete Nwadike from Anambra State Nigeria was crowned Exquisite Face of the Universe 2015 in a keenly contested competition on the 9th of December in Sao Tome & Principe.

She makes history as the first ever black queen to take the crown; succeeding Susan Castano from Dominican Republic. She put up a stellar performance to outshine other gorgeous contestants from various countries of the world and also went further by winning the award for "Best Evening Gown".

Other winners are:
Miss Germany - 1st Runner Up
Miss Angola - 2nd Runner Up
Miss Aruba - 3rd Runner up
Miss Sao Tome & Principe - 4th Runner up
Top 10:
USA, Brazil, Sudan, Nigeria, Germany, Cape Verde, Ghana, Angola, Aruba, Sao Tome & Principe.

When asked how she felt, she said: "It's like a dream come true! I've always aspired to win an international pageantry & here I am, living my dream. I thank God for making this possible. I thank my ever supportive family. Special thanks to my wonderful groomer/national director - Tomi Lydia Salami who left no stone unturned in preparing me for this journey. I also want to appreciate the officials of the Nigerian Embassy to Sao Tome & Principe and the Nigerian Community in Sao Tome. Much love to Rikaoto my fab designer & BiBiyonce - MUA, extraordinaire and to my sponsors, friends & fans, I say a huge Thank You!"

Collete will spend her reign promoting charitable causes, tourism and goodwill around the world with special focus on Africa

Sources: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nwadike-is-face-of-the-universe/227801/

https://www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline/

Re: Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lalasticlala....your attention is needed pls....thanks
Re: Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
how many pageants in one year? undecided
Re: Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe by yusaze2007: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Former Miss Tourism Nigeria Crowned Exquisite Face Of The Universe by Nuells: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Omg! I can't marry outside my region, not only they make us proud in the world, igbo ladies are just exceptionally beauriful!

Kudos Collette

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Rocks Igbo Traditional Attire (see Photo) / Burna Boy Reacts To The Headies Awards 2015 Next Rated Drama / Finally, Ice Prince Broke Up With His Girlfriend Says “I Hate Love”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.