Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? (949 Views)

Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Everybody is gradually confessing, saying: 'I got this', 'I got that from Dasuki'... Lols, it's confession time here in Nigeria. Many thanks to the power that changed hands. We for no hear anything if na padipadi party still dey occupy Aso Rock.

So, how much did you get? Abeg, talk your own. It's confession time. Loools!
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Naija, I hail thee.. Lols
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Khd95(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
I fear for the owner of NLgringrin
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by benedictnsi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Khd95:
I fear for the owner of NLgringrin

Wetin d fear you.... Talk am no fear
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by bettercreature(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki knocked my gate but I wasn't around,They said vigilante chased him away while he was waiting for me
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Dasuki knocked my gate but I wasn't around,They said vigilante chased him away while he was waiting for me

Whatttt... Abeg, you need to sack that vigilante o. He's not vigilant enough to see 'money' in human flesh. Lols! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by cheddahboy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have been thinking about it, Like Say the Money wey FCMB dey pay me na from this #DasukiGate oh, cos Baba Ijebu Too Chop Ebele Money!...#LipSealed.
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lols
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Kk
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Again
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by kodichimma: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
He will survive it
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
kodichimma:
He will survive it
You mean Dasuki?
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
I had to call MTN Customer service to ask them if the free 10mb they've been giving me was paid by Sambo Dasuki shocked. Thankfully, they said no grin
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I had to call MTN Customer service to ask them if the free 10mb they've been giving me was paid by Sambo Dasuki shocked. Thankfully, they said no grin

Lols... Whatttt if they had said yes?
Re: Confession Time: Did you get your share of 'Federal cake'? by Freelancer007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come see o. Abeg, front page o. Let's see more hilarious & strange response from others.

Modath, Beremx, FastShipping, Demdem, Midolian, Caseless, HungerBad, Keneking, DaBullIT, Egift, et al.

(1) (Reply)

Caption These Photos Of Buhari,Amaechi & Oyegun Laughing Hard To Buhari's Jokes / Ahbokkies Hawking Yams Inside Lagos State Secretariat... / Lagarde Pressurises Buharia To Devalue Naira... TB Joshua Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.