Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: (1307 Views)

B-O-M-B; The Fool Gov Okorocha Takes Imo People For..vom / B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! Jonathan Responsible For Buhari's Sickness - APC. / B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l Kwakwanso Buhari Fight Dirty, As Buhari Re-directs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Strength10: 4:34am On Jun 05, 2009
A good friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor told me this and i think it is a great acronym that represents NDIGBO.

I=Intelligence, G=Greatness, B=Beauty, O=Optimism

God bless NDIGBO, !!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by OgidiBoy(m): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2009
ok oh!

1 Like

Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by tpiah: 4:42am On Jun 05, 2009
God bless Tpia!!!!
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by yicob(m): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2009
And what happens to other non ndigbo tribes ?
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2009
God bless The Republic of Nigeria and all her inhabitants therein
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Strength10: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
yicob:

And what happens to other non ndigbo tribes ?

What do you mean what happens to other non Ndigbo tribes?? Are IGBOS here to police them, represent or give them thier own acronyms?. They should go find whatever suites them. If they are not smart enough to have a great acronym for themselves, then thats thier own cup of tea, !!
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by blacksta(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
Strength10:

What do you mean what happens to other non Ndigbo tribes?? Are IGBOS here to police them, represent or give them thier own acronyms?. They should go find whatever suites them. If they are not smart enough to have a great acronym for themselves, then thats thier own cup of tea, !!

Aren't u a defender of One Nigeria?
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Strength10: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
I am a defender of one Nigeria. That does not mean i am not a defender of NDIGBO. NDIGBO is a great part of Nigeria, so any good that come from them is reflected on all Nigerians too. I  don't know how having a good acronym for your tribe makes you hostile to other tribes. You people just make me sick, with your crude mentality.
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by ezeagu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
Strength10:

I am a defender of one Nigeria. That does not mean i am not a defender of NDIGBO. NDIGBO is a great part of Nigeria, so any good that come from them is reflected on all Nigerians too. I  don't know how having a good acronym for your tribe makes you hostile to other tribes. You people just make me sick, with your crude mentality.

Lol, you can't choose two, ♫♫♪♫you've got to choose one!♫♪♫
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by udezue(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2009
Ndi Igbo bu enyi.

Anyone who finds the Great I G B O Acronym is simply insecure.
It ain't like Strength was talking shiit about anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Bialegend(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2009
udezue:

Ndi Igbo bu enyi.

Anyone who finds the Great I G B O Acronym is simply insecure.
It ain't like Strength was talking shiit about anyone.
Yes, but strength has succeeded in making them insecure. If you want to put more fear on them, just try and add OJUKWU and BIAFRA there and you will see them nigerians hampering and scattering. Those are three names that can send nigerians panicking unnecessarily. Igbo, Biafra and Ojukwu.
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Jaylon(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2009
Moderator please transfer to culture section
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by udezue(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2009
Bialegend:

Yes, but strength has succeeded in making them insecure. If you want to put more fear on them, just try and add OJUKWU and BIAFRA there and you will see them nigerians hampering and scattering. Those are three names that can send nigerians panicking unnecessarily. Igbo, Biafra and Ojukwu.

REAL TALK BRO. grin
Its laughable when I see em react like that.
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Strength10: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2009
Let them shiver and react like babies. Insecurity is a curse to any tribe or group of people and such inferiority complex will continue keeping them down in their endeavors. Well, i guess "The Fear of an IGBOMAN is the beggining of Wisdom". wink
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by tamme: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2009
just stupid

Empty barrels make the most noise.
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by C2H5OH(f): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2009
@ poster

what's ya point
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Sergio101(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Ụmụnne m........I great oh!
Re: The Great I-G-B-O Acronym: by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Strength10:
A good friend of mine who is a Medical Doctor told me this and i think it is a great acronym that represents NDIGBO.

I=Intelligence, G=Greatness, B=Beauty, O=Optimism

God bless NDIGBO, !!!!

I'm a
Gangster or a Gunman, Guiltyman
Before
Other tribes in Nigeria
=IGBO

(1) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola In Police Custody. / What Is Tanko Yakasai Scared Of? / A Reason Why Nigeria Is Not Moving Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.