Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? (941 Views)

The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh Well, to start with I am attending this new church not quite long, and from my first day in church service it happened that dozens of ladys had crushes on me.

And I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with the church lady's and not that I am too holy, but perhaps I have not seen any one I am into. among all the girls that is crushing on me from left and right there is only two that is making it too obvious. Although one is manageable but the other one I am sick and tired. She is the reason I am opening this thread, its her story so I will only tell about her part.

Here is the girl name withhold, she is in choir and in drama group very confident girl. The first day she saw me in church the service has not started so the choirs were rehousing a choir song seems to me they were re memorising it, her eye balls were on me so badly to the extent she forgot herself. The choir leader had to call her name and tell her what her you looking at, and start telling her why her mind is not there but looking someone, it was so embarrassing.

But it didn't end there, could you believe that after another lady keep disturbing me on my seat I was forced to get up as she was hitting my chair from back. Then this choir girl walk up to me with a hand shake, well I return the hand and next she introduced herself with her name which I tell her mine also. And I make sure it end there as I didn't ask anything further and not even her number, so when she sees weren't talking then she left.

To be frank with you this is where it all begins.
Ever since then this girls had been a pest to me all around after church closes. I keep turning her offer down. A blind lady will knows that this brother here is not interested in anything with her. Not that she toast me but she want me to spend time after closing, she want me to join youth group she want me to do this and she want to do that, you know that kind Christian brother things. I am not interested.

From my mood and from my facial reaction at least she could have got the message. There was a day she was asking for my number I refuse she keep begging and begging I said I don't see any reason to give you my number.

One day after service she said she want to follow me home, I told her i am not going home, she said okay she will follow me to wherever I am going. It took me a lot of minutes to finally discharge her, after I keep explaining where I am heading to. She said its not fair oh for the things I am doing to her that I keep maltreating her.

As a result of that I move straight to another direction to an hotel reception to relax, the truth is I was actually heading home but because of her I had to move to another direction.

What happened yesterday is what made me to open this thread. Yesterday after service she said why I hate her so much with a kind of calmly voice. I was shocked. My reply Me hate you? she said yes that ever since she had been scared to come to me. ( the truth is I have been avoiding her, after I fall her hand from crowd place in front of Church members she has not been able to come to me again when there is crowd, and I always use the opportunity to discharge myself when there is crowd since she want to follow me home, cause I know she will come to me if I am alone).

Next she said if i had a gun I will just shoot her from the way I am doing towards her, that I just hate her to the extent I don't want to even see her, but the truth is I love her not to even want to have anything to do with her.

, look here not that she is a minor maybe around 21-22 but we are not near in terms of age. I have upper hand to use this girl as I like anyhow From her stubbornness towards me but I think I have done everything I need to do to avoid her, I don't know which other line I am not using. Someone.. Anybody please help me with a line!!!

To cut the story short, while I was making her understand that I don't hate her and I don't have any reason to hate her, in her reply she told me sorry for what she said and next she said she will pay me a visit one of this days, a sudden visit. I was in total confused and calm. She said what do I think and I replayed no problem.

I can easily get to this girl pant as I like the fact she is so disparate. But me being the fact I am matured and i know what I am doing. I know she will be blindfolded to do anything I ask from her. But I don't like her a bit to even think to do such.

This brother here need a line to avoid this girls. She said she will pay me visit and she will do it someday. That is what I am against and also thinking.
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by MzPecs(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guy you dey hot oh! grin
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by mrstheo(f): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Awwt guy grin all those chicks are crushing on u! Keep it up cool
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Chidoks(f): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Dear Mr Hot,are you telling all? There's something you do to make her want to visit you.If she follows you around,it simply means you enjoy her presence though you may have told her off.but you get time o,first day in church and all you noticed were the babes that were dying for you.hmmmm...
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Kayoski(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Love is truly blind.. so u r telling me she didn't mind this your terribly wack English..
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Ginaz(f): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Joel3:
Oh Well, to start with I am attending this new church not quite long, and from my first day in church service it happened that dozens of ladys had crushes on me.

And I have made up my mind not to have anything to do with the church lady's and not that I am too holy, but perhaps I have not seen any one I am into. among all the girls that is crushing on me from left and right there is only two that is making it too obvious. Although one is manageable but the other one I am sick and tired. She is the reason I am opening this thread, its her story so I will only tell about her part.

Here is the girl name withhold, she is in choir and in drama group very confident girl. The first day she saw me in church the service has not started so the choirs were rehousing a choir song seems to me they were re memorising it, her eye balls were on me so badly to the extent she forgot herself. The choir leader had to call her name and tell her what her you looking at, and start telling her why her mind is not there but looking someone, it was so embarrassing.

But it didn't end there, could you believe that after another lady keep disturbing me on my seat I was forced to get up as she was hitting my chair from back. Then this choir girl walk up to me with a hand shake, well I return the hand and next she introduced herself with her name which I tell her mine also. And I make sure it end there as I didn't ask anything further and not even her number, so when she sees weren't talking then she left.

To be frank with you this is where it all begins.
Ever since then this girls had been a pest to me all around after church closes. I keep turning her offer down. A blind lady will knows that this brother here is not interested in anything with her. Not that she toast me but she want me to spend time after closing, she want me to join youth group she want me to do this and she want to do that, you know that kind Christian brother things. I am not interested.

From my mood and from my facial reaction at least she could have got the message. There was a day she was asking for my number I refuse she keep begging and begging I said I don't see any reason to give you my number.

One day after service she said she want to follow me home, I told her i am not going home, she said okay she will follow me to wherever I am going. It took me a lot of minutes to finally discharge her, after I keep explaining where I am heading to. She said its not fair oh for the things I am doing to her that I keep maltreating her.

As a result of that I move straight to another direction to an hotel reception to relax, the truth is I was actually heading home but because of her I had to move to another direction.

What happened yesterday is what made me to open this thread. Yesterday after service she said why I hate her so much with a kind of calmly voice. I was shocked. My reply Me hate you? she said yes that ever since she had been scared to come to me. ( the truth is I have been avoiding her, after I fall her hand from crowd place in front of Church members she has not been able to come to me again when there is crowd, and I always use the opportunity to discharge myself when there is crowd since she want to follow me home, cause I know she will come to me if I am alone).

Next she said if i had a gun I will just shoot her from the way I am doing towards her, that I just hate her to the extent I don't want to even see her, but the truth is I love her not to even want to have anything to do with her.

, look here not that she is a minor maybe around 21-22 but we are not near in terms of age. I have upper hand to use this girl as I like anyhow From her stubbornness towards me but I think I have done everything I need to do to avoid her, I don't know which other line I am not using. Someone.. Anybody please help me with a line!!!

To cut the story short, while I was making her understand that I don't hate her and I don't have any reason to hate her, in her reply she told me sorry for what she said and next she said she will pay me a visit one of this days, a sudden visit. I was in total confused and calm. She said what do I think and I replayed no problem.

I can easily get to this girl pant as I like the fact she is so disparate. But me being the fact I am matured and i know what I am doing. I know she will be blindfolded to do anything I ask from her. But I don't like her a bit to even think to do such.

This brother here need a line to avoid this girls. She said she will pay me visit and she will do it someday. That is what I am against and also thinking.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Joel3(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chidoks:
Dear Mr Hot,are you telling all? There's something you do to make her want to visit you.If she follows you around,it simply means you enjoy her presence though you may have told her off.but you get time o,first day in church and all you noticed were the babes that were dying for you.hmmmm...
you are wrong to think that I gave her some time and enjoy this stuff. I really don't. you might want to ask why she was scared to get close to me for sometime because she is not sure of my reaction.

I am asking for a line to put her off. I way from me without sounding rude, if it were a girl it would have been easier for her to sound rude to a guy. I need a line of phrase.
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Joel3(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=Ginaz post=41026679][/quote] whatever you feel is up to u? I know the sun bear me witness.
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by Joel3(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
Guy you dey hot oh! grin
not necessary means hot. but aura
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by MzPecs(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Joel3:
not necessary means hot. but aura
Ok
Re: I Love Her Not To Want Anything From Her. Do I Hate Her? by pet4ril(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you have your girlfriend's picture on your phone, use it as wallpaper and give her the phone to check pictures. Always remind her of what she wants to become in life especially in terms of carrier and please, don't even try to have any pant down tongue with her cos she's still liyyle as you said

Tell her you see her more like a sister and receive her in an open space when she comes for visit because konji can be bastard sometimes..... Thanks and good luck

(1) (Reply)

! / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet After 17 Years Of Waiting / Marriage Kiss Of Life (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.