Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More (1171 Views)

Why Sup Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / Official Wadup Messenger Is Now Live/available, Download! / Wadup Messenger (beta)test Version Is Live!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More by dmark4real: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
The all known Yahoo Messenger that I used to buy cafe ticket in those days to use, Chat with ppl from all works of life. Just after the evasion of the YY boys so to say, the messenger is no more. Pls does anyone knows any alternative to this laudable online chating software?. I tried paltalk but no installing.
Re: Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More by fghanni(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More by dmark4real: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Skpe cannot be compared it does not have chat room where u cud meet new friends all over the world.

Thanks
Re: Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More by Borwe: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Facebook :-)
Re: Now That The Popular Messenger Is No More by danidee10(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Try 2go or MTN free message grin.....thank me later

(1) (Reply)

PHP SMTP Checker Script Implementation / Vision Trip Whatsapp Group / [Help Request] Payment Gateway For Prestashop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.