Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS (2179 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – DSS Tells Court / FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by dayo23(f): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
A counsel to the State Security Service, SSS, Mosses Idakwo, on Monday told a Federal High Court in Abuja that the director of a pirate radio station, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was sponsoring terrorism against Nigeria.
Mr. Idakwo asked the court to disregard a bail application by Mr. Kanu’s counsel, Vincent Obeta, as the matter involving his client was terrorism-related.
He said the SSS had evidence of bank accounts owned by the accused person where monies (both in dollars and pound sterling) were allegedly used for financing acts of terrorism against the country.
Mr. Idakwo told the court that Mr. Kanu had dual citizenship of Britain and Nigeria and therefore could flee and escape justice if granted bail.
He also said the bail conditions issued by the magistrate court were yet to be perfected by Mr. Kanu, who is also the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB).
But counsel to Mr. Kanu dismissed the SSS claims on the grounds that they were speculative.
He told the court that his client had long offered to meet the financial requirement by the Abuja Geographical Information System, AGIS, for ascertaining the authenticity of the properties belonging to the surety, but that his offer was rejected by the SSS.
Mr. Obeta told the court that the SSS had on four occasions flouted the order of the magistrate court, adding that an order had since been given for his client’s release on bail.
He said the request by the SSS to further detain Mr. Kanu for another 90 days, as provided by Section 27 of the Terrorism Prevention Act, was a negation of his client’s right.

Mr. Obeta also said his client had been in detention for 90 days.
After hearing the arguments of the two counsel regarding the bail application, the judge said he would look into the matter, setting aside Thursday, December 17, to deliver ruling on Mr. Kanu’s bail.
Mr. Kanu had been in detention at the SSS cell since his arrest in October by the secret service operatives.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195192-nnamdi-kanu-sponsoring-terrorism-against-nigeria-sss.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by EasternLeopard: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
SSS DSS and the Military under Buhari have become a joke

The juju called change has infected these security sectors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Great

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by coolzeal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
If you're not careful, the media will have you hating the people being oppressed, and loving the people doing the oppressing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by ckmayoca: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Has the terrorist he is supporting striked? Was the money in his account very huge? Was the money transferred in or out of the acct?
The agency funny sha. Waiting to hear what the court will say.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Mack3N: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Am just here to observe how many page/s this might get to,since you can't argue for Biafra anymore without being banned or comment deleted!

A forum without opposition and criticism may not thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by okolochyke: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
This man is a terrorist

The Nigerian security agencies should use all available means to extract information from the loser.

Look at the state of the animal

What an eediot!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Herald47: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hypocrisy is when u hail buhari for saying he will make nigeria ungovernable and that heads will roll if he looses the election but u condemned nnamdi kanu for saying he will use arms against the fg.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by okolochyke: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Herald47:
[s]Hypocrisy is when u hail buhari for saying he will make nigeria ungovernable and that heads will roll if he looses the election but u condemned nnamdi kanu for saying he will use arms against the fg.[/s]

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by explorer250(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:

Nonsense
hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by dayo23(f): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keneking:
Great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by weare: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
SSS, DSS and Buhari are confused....... the more you hold Nnamdi Kalu the more you bring Biafra closer........ The UN is watching u guyz in 5D

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fork Nigeria .God punish evil country until is no more .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Dongreatken(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by hakeem4(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Nossa(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
ayt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Earthkumy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sign of confusion from sss on Biafra and kalu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari should just let this guy go. You have Boko haram, have Shite and now Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by seankay(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2015
wow its been long I heard from this man that I almost forgot about him. I hope they are giving him good food in the cell. I can't but pity him cos it will be very difficult for him to adjust to life in the cell after being inured to good life since he was born. Boda Nnamdi,pls don't go with the Ibos cos imma miss Chioma angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by howardriddle: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2015
The only reason Nigerians must listen to Biafra is because they are trying to pass a message - "Nigeria must be better".

You are a Nigerian. You are not powerless. You are not helpless. Make your elected Representative in the House responsive. Talk to your Rep. in the House and tell them what you want. Click me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by omoelesa(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2015
By the time the zoo is through with Nnamadi Kanu, he would return from jail waiving the nigeria flag and chanting, sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by coolitempa(f): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Real2020:
Buhari should just let this guy go. You have Boko haram, have Shite and now Biafra?

The terrorist is going no where for a very long time........there must be consequences for illegal acts and he must face justice..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by kingshrd: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2015
I would laugh so hard when my IBO brothers are betrayed by this UK citizen then it will dawn on them that they been fooled tompolo et al ranted and got paid off this dude thought it be the same with his case unfortunately wrong timing I bet u if the govt drops even a million dollars in front of this dude he would scream one Nigeria louder than any speaker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Duru1(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2015
dayo23:
A counsel to the State Security Service, SSS, Mosses Idakwo, on Monday told a Federal High Court in Abuja that the director of a pirate radio station, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was sponsoring terrorism against Nigeria.
Mr. Idakwo asked the court to disregard a bail application by Mr. Kanu’s counsel, Vincent Obeta, as the matter involving his client was terrorism-related.
He said the SSS had evidence of bank accounts owned by the accused person where monies (both in dollars and pound sterling) were allegedly used for financing acts of terrorism against the country.
Mr. Idakwo told the court that Mr. Kanu had dual citizenship of Britain and Nigeria and therefore could flee and escape justice if granted bail.
He also said the bail conditions issued by the magistrate court were yet to be perfected by Mr. Kanu, who is also the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB).
But counsel to Mr. Kanu dismissed the SSS claims on the grounds that they were speculative.
He told the court that his client had long offered to meet the financial requirement by the Abuja Geographical Information System, AGIS, for ascertaining the authenticity of the properties belonging to the surety, but that his offer was rejected by the SSS.
Mr. Obeta told the court that the SSS had on four occasions flouted the order of the magistrate court, adding that an order had since been given for his client’s release on bail.
He said the request by the SSS to further detain Mr. Kanu for another 90 days, as provided by Section 27 of the Terrorism Prevention Act, was a negation of his client’s right.

Mr. Obeta also said his client had been in detention for 90 days.
After hearing the arguments of the two counsel regarding the bail application, the judge said he would look into the matter, setting aside Thursday, December 17, to deliver ruling on Mr. Kanu’s bail.
Mr. Kanu had been in detention at the SSS cell since his arrest in October by the secret service operatives.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195192-nnamdi-kanu-sponsoring-terrorism-against-nigeria-sss.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Besides acts of terror precipitated by Boko Haram, Nigeria has not witnessed any terrorist act. How could any lawyer make such unfounded allegation. The counsel to SSS has already lost the case with such a reckless pronouncement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by omoelesa(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Nnamadi Kanu is a terrorist- OHANEZE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by marshalcarter: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2015
When the country is being led by an old drop out...this is wah you get............jonathan...curse be upon you for mis-ruling nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Mightymanna(m): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2015
i am tired of this namadi kanu just send the idiot to hell were he belong, i hate enemies of peace like him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Kalvan15000: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2015
The hunter has become the hunted. He'll make a great scapegoat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 15, 2015
coolitempa:

The terrorist is going no where for a very long time........there must be consequences for illegal acts and he must face justice..... angry

Are you back? I thought they banned you permanently. Lol. I'm back too from 2 week ban. This new moderator should chill out...relax.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sponsoring Terrorism Against Nigeria – SSS by coolitempa(f): 2:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Real2020:

Are you back? I thought they banned you permanently. Lol. I'm back too from 2 week ban. This new moderator should chill out...relax.

I am back o and watching my words carefully.....these murderators are no longer taking prisoners.....just banning people anyhow......my last ban lasted over three weeks.... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Administration Is Having A Hard Time - Ndume / Atiku Wives Houses In Yola. / Protest In Ibadan Over new fuel price hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.