Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (218438 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by nimat158(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
oga vict-vames,ur story is in jokes section o
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingsamosy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2851718/must-read-presidents-daughter-part#41795039 an unrepentant copycat it trying to reap where he didn't sow.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nimat158 Thanks for the notification.... those annoying people
kingsamosy Thanks bro,,, i will see to it

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Odani: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bia victor this one don turn telemundo o
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by darkayo: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Victvames are u not writing anymore......pls I have been waiting for ur new write up.......don't let any copycat spoil what uv started pls
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Geekeew(m): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm sure she (the soldier) would have been the sole reason why he reverted to being a good boy.
Albeit, we dey wait here.

Madam!!! Give me yoghurt as I wait for Victor.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Yousuf4sure(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Victor please o..don't keep us waiting ,leave that baby alone jare
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by arabaribiti(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
At long last I caught up with you guys this is very cool, good job vame sorry james
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by topdasneh(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2016
At last i caught up . Welldone vicvames nice writeup. Kudos
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by gwillzita: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
wad da Bleep is diz... Why wuld u start sumfink n end it half way...and am njoyin d story
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by jeremie97(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
victor plssss continue don't mind dat fellow.... he is not mature....some people are not just considerate stealing somebody sweat mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Canme4u(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice one OP, more ink to your pen ma.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by omoekiti6(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
seriously victvames i think it high time u forget abt those motherbleepers stealing ur work coz i too checked google n i saw up to six(6) sites that stole ur work buh i think of u as superior over them coz those blockheads couldnt even think of changing ur name so u begning to be famous so pls continue the good work u started n dont keep ur fans waiting come on bro ya 1 of d best
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Weirdman: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
omoekiti6:
seriously victvames i think it high time u forget abt those motherbleepers stealing ur work coz i too checked google n i saw up to six(6) sites that stole ur work buh i think of u as superior over them coz those blockheads couldnt even think of changing ur name so u begning to be famous so pls continue the good work u started n dont keep ur fans waiting come on bro ya 1 of d best
seconded#[color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Weirdman:
seconded#[color=#770077][/color] wink
Thirded grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Aeontk(m): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Vict-vames Vict-vames Vict-vames Y Has Thou Forsaken Us sad sad
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Sageez(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
opal4real:
Thirded grin
forthed
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by abiola081(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Sageez:
forthed
fifted grin
Sageez:
forthed
fifted
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by daveyjay(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
abiola081:
fifted grin fifted
Do I need to 'sixthed' it??! SIXthed
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
The story continues on Monday,,,,,, Stay tuned!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by jeremie97(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
victvames:
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by jeremie97(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
;Daahrgh finally thank you victor(my bro namesake).... bt Monday smehw far o.....anyway I go still wait n pray make d spirit of ur ancestors change ur mind!!!!! ;Daahrgh finally thank you victor(my bro namesake).... bt Monday smehw far o.....anyway I go still wait n pray make d spirit of ur ancestors change ur mind!!!!!
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by heemah(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
victvames:
But Why nah?? Monday is far! Victvames plss! Biko! Da'Allah
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Damilola69(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2016
This story has been a hit from the beginning till now/ from secondary school girls to the president daughter back to back now she has taken over.
And Lola was like Aunty mirabel let me sample you man fa.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by mofy1(f): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2016
victvames:
Ope oooo. Iyalaya all those pple trying to take some1 else story. Shey it is story u want? Oya come and take but u can't take the grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
[b]EPISODE 34

Me: And I got the torture of my life. I was kept in their quarter guard for five days and I get to eat once on each day.

Mirabel: That's cruel

Me: U have no idea,,,, My breakfast was 25 strokes of their whip. And my dinner was 20 strokes. I only ate in the afternoon like a pig

Mirabel: Geez!

Me: I wish that was all

Mirabel: What else did they do to u?

Me: Hhmmm.... God is great

Mirabel: I know He's great, but what else happened to u?

Me: They tied me to a rope naked,,, Christina's mother brought in one of her colleague. A young soldier girl to to to to,,, gosh!

Mirabel: To what?!

Me: To caress little vame so it will rise up

Mirabel: Why?

Me: Just listen... it was difficult for them to make it rise because of the tension. Unfortunately, little vame gave up when it couldn't take it anymore. 

Mirabel: What happened next?

Me: Hhmmm... God is great

Mirabel: Tell me nah...

Me: As soon as it rose up, She inserted a needle into it

Mirabel: Oh my God!

Me: That was what i screamed too but got a thunderous slap to shut me up. I got a mighty slap whenever i screamed or even opened my mouth in pain.

Mirabel: Oh my poor baby.… that was horrible

Me: I hated life when they finally released me... I felt like dying. I was so traumatized...

Mirabel: I'm really sorry dear,,, u went through a lot

Me: Yes dear,,,, a lot

Mirabel: Well, that's in the past now but it might happen again if u try to do something stupid to me

Me: What?

Mirabel: I was just kidding **laughs**

Me: It better be

Mirabel: But it won't be a joke if u break my heart

Me: U know i will never do that, i'm even scared of losing u

Mirabel: Really?

Me: Of course dear,,,, u can't imagine how happy i am whenever i'm with u

Mirabel: Ok hold it there,,, u want to make me forget all what u did huh?

Me: But they're all in the past na

Mirabel: Yea i know, but i want to know about it.... so who became your next victim?

Me: Victim? Are u kidding??

Mirabel: **Laughing** What...?

Me: Of course there wasn't any victim again. That was how i got delivered from my bad ways. Then the Church completed the remaining process of transforming me into a better person. And the deliverance was a good one that i started to be afraid of girls, until i found u.

Mirabel: Well, God has his ways for arresting bad people. I would never have believed if someone had told me about your past. U know, I'm really impressed u gathered the courage to tell me all these. I believe u, and u've  earned more of my trust.... from 97% to 99.9%

Me: What about the remaining percentage na?

Mirabel: U don't worry about that.

Me: Hhmmm....  mouth closed

Mirabel: So,,, How do u feel being the boyfriend of the president's daughter?

Me: I feel great,,, its a great opportunity. Whenever the thought of dating the President's Daughter occur to me, I feel like i'm imagining the impossible. I always say "wow" over and over whenever i thought about u. U know, its amazing, i feel blessed and favoured by God. And I'm very happy, not just because u are the President's Daughter but because of who u are. U are very sweet and loving

Mirabel: Hhmmm...

Me: Adorable...

Me: Stunning...

Me: Gorgeous...

Me: Good mannered, sweet and cool

Me: Cute smiles and naturally filtered soft spoken voice...

Mirabel: **Laughs** Hhmmm...

Me: Amazingly hot...

Me: Super succulent lips...

Me: And extremely BEAUTIFUL!

Mirabel: Hhm hmmmm.... wow! U are so sweet honey... i believe and trust u. I so much love u

Me: I love u more sweetheart

**We Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
**Kissed**
And
**Kissed**

Me: Seems I won't be leaving here tonight, its 11:16pm already

Mirabel: I thought u will try to leave na, i would have called my guard Frank to press u

Me: U can't even try it

Mirabel: Why do u think so?

Me: I know u wouldn't like to see me get hurt

Mirabel: Hhmmm... quite true,,,  lets go in jare

Me: I will need yoghurt o,,, hope u still have hollandia yoghurt in the fridge?

Mirabel: Of course! I got them all for u

Me: Thanks sweetheart

Mirabel: Alright, lemme rush to have a quick shower.

I got myself a chilled hollandia yoghurt, took my time to finish it before joining her in the bedroom.

Me: U are done already

Mirabel: Yeap

She laid on the bed with her night gown, pressing her iphone. She dropped it when i joined her in the bed.

Mirabel: Dear, don't u think, uhmmm drinking too much yoghurt more often might affect u?

Me: How so?

Mirabel: U dunno?

Me: No I don't, I love yoghurts especially that of hollandia.

Mirabel: It might affect your sex performance, low sperm count and even quick ejaculation.

Me: Serious?

Mirabel: Yea, u can do your research,,, Google is there for u

Me: Hhmmm,,, but i can't stop drinking it

Mirabel: Well u can adjust,,, u drink it too much,,, please adjust

Me: Ok dear, I will try

**Silence**

Mirabel: Are u sleeping already?

Me: Nop

She drew close, resting her head on my chest.

Mirabel: Talk to me **sleepy tone**

Me: About what?

Mirabel: Anything from u

Me: OK uhmmm....

Mirabel: **sighed**

Me: U know,,, the first day i saw u, that morning in front of the lecture hall, my heart shifted to an impossible position. My brain instantly saved your image to a secure folder in my heart. Your voice started ringing in my brain. Although, I thought u were an arrogant snub at first. But then, my heart later objected to the thought and started a serious argument with my mind. But my heart prevailed and won my mind to its side. That's how my heart and my mind focused on u Mirabel. U are my first love, my heart point, my heart beat, my heart warmer, my thinking focus, my source of joy and happiness. Like files & folders,,,, U are the only girl saved in my heart folder. And I love u so much.
There's something I want to u about your friend Lola, she's been tempting me to sleep with her,,, and i can't do such, please do something about it, talk to her.

**Silence**

Me: Will u?

**Silence**

Me: Are u sleeping already?

**Silence**

Me: Mirabel?

**Silence**

Me: Mirabel...?

Mirabel: Ummmm (sleeping)

Me: Oh, sorry for disturbing u,,,, please continue sleeping.

Chai! She didn't hear me oh... I really need to tell her. She needs to know 'coz i really don't want to lose her for anything stupid.

☆☆☆ ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆ ☆☆☆

Mirabel: Honey wake up!

Me: **sleepy tone** Why na? Its still early and exam is 12 pm

Mirabel: But we need to go to school early to study with Promise

Me: I know but....

Mirabel: But what? Stand up breakfast is served,,, fried plantain, egg and custard

Me: Really?

Mirabel: Yes

Me: Alright, let's go

We ate, before we prepared for school. Promise even called to remind us of coming early. We drove in my car headed to school.

Mirabel: Sweetheart...

Me: Yes babe

Mirabel: I dunno if it was a dream but it so sounded real

Me: What is it dear?

Mirabel: I heard u saying sweet things last night and i was smiling and blushing in my heart. Then i later heard u said something horrible, i couldn't grab it though but it sounded horrible,,,, what did u say love??

My heart kicked up that moment like an ignited generator.

SO,,,,

★Should I tell her again?
★What would be her reaction?
★Would she believe me?
★Or did she actually heard me and pretended not to hear?
★What should I do

☆☆☆   TO BE UPDATED LATER☆☆☆[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by YINKS89(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2016
PlzZz tell her.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Atom57(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Watching
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by iamtemitee(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Waiting for the next update
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by sammyendowed(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
my victvames,its better u reveal it to her, she seem to trust you,don't disappoint her mahn,better to loose her saying the truth than loosing her catching u doing it with Lola. Don't forget her former Bf.

In other news: keep it up bro. Jah Bless you.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingsamosy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingsamosy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
he had better tell her now or be sorry when sweet Lola try her next skills on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Alone.. / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.