Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan (6023 Views)

WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning / MTN Midnight Browsing Plan Is Blazing Like Fire (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by dominzy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Browsing Plan

Airtel Unlimited Midnite data plan comes in three options which includes, the 1hour plan, 3hours plan and the 6hours plan. However, these options can be opted-in only at mid-night starting from 12am to 6am every day.

To opt-in for any of the Airtel Unlimited Mid-night plan, simply click the link below to follow the procedures »» http://www.dominzyblog.com/2015/12/airtel-is-back-again-with-unlimited.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by divinehand2003(m): 4:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok, what does unlimited mean?

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by dominzy(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Browsing and downloading as much as u can within the given time
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by joyhope194: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Unlimited Midnite Browsing Plan
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by pinkiberry(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2015
tempting..... very tempting but then am not to a witch to be awake till 3am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by dominzy(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2015
You don't need to be a witch before u browse at nite
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Youngpo413: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2015
pinkiberry:
tempting..... very tempting but then am not to a witch to be awake till 3am.
its just like waking up at night for sex,so no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by pinkiberry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
its just like waking up at night for sex,so no big deal.
lolz.... *naughty
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Somebody help me song dis sing, "La click la bend" again, "La click la bend" thank u!
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by SurefireAsoOke: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP for how much. After usin the plan, u end up sleepin at work. Awoof no go sack person o

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by donbenie(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2015
A good package but unfortunately there seems to be a bit of speed throttling going on by Airtel,the highest maximum speed I could achieve was around 200k/s throughout the duration of which I was getting up to 700k/s after the expiration,overall it's worth it though..
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Emeka71(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
I enjoy absolutely free unlimited 24 hours browsing on Airtel.
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by BryNin89(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Is it an hour, 3 or 6 hours per midnight for a month or for just a night??
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by hamedade2000(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Emeka71:
how did u do dat bro...
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Emeka71(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
hamedade2000:
how did u do dat bro...
I use Airtel Opera-mini.
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Samzzy94(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Emeka71:
I use Airtel Opera-mini.

Abeg show ur guy d way na
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
dominzy:

Airtel Unlimited Midnite data plan comes in three options which includes, the 1hour plan, 3hours plan and the 6hours plan. However, these options can be opted-in only at mid-night starting from 12am to 6am every day.

To opt-in for any of the Airtel Unlimited Mid-night plan, simply click the link below to follow the procedures »» http://www.dominzyblog.com/2015/12/airtel-is-back-again-with-unlimited.html?m=0
on the long run it will not be feasible, if am lying ask Etisalat why they stopped. Airtel is still having problem with browsing strength up till now that the rush to utilize this offer may boomerang. don't be surprise when a nairalander will wake from his /her slumber to say that the package is fraud because it didn't favour him or her
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by bongolistik(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
donbenie:
A good package but unfortunately there seems to be a bit of speed throttling going on by Airtel,the highest maximum speed I could achieve was around 200k/s throughout the duration of which I was getting up to 700k/s after the expiration,overall it's worth it though..
no speed throttling I bet you. Went 2mb/s throughout the 6 hours, sometimes it hits 3mb/s

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Greatzeus(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
dominzy:

Does it work for all Sims?
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Emeka71:

how?
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by dominzy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
BryNin89:
Is it an hour, 3 or 6 hours per midnight for a month or for just a night??
Per midnite till 1 mnth
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Emeka71(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

how?
I use Airtel Opera-mini.
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Emeka71(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:

how?
I use Airtel Opera-mini.
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by donbenie(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
dominzy:

Per midnite till 1 mnth
You mean the one time subscription is supposed to last every midnight for one month?
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
And when u do mistake and subscribe for any plan, that's when devil will visit u, network will start acting up, even Google sef no go open, immediately ur time elapses, or 5 minutes to the time it will expire, Vam!!!!!!!!! Network will start flying like Benin witch! Ur money gone without doing any reasonable thing online.............
Thank you for using airtel........

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by dominzy(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2015
donbenie:
You mean the one time subscription is supposed to last every midnight for one month?
Absolutely yes
Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Youngpo413: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2015
dominzy:
Absolutely yes
impossible

1 Like

Re: WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2015
dominzy:

Absolutely yes
my brother it's daily sub jare... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland / My IOS Games (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.