Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot (6481 Views)

Video:dead bodies litter the Residence Of Zakzaky After The #ZariaMassacre / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by VcStunner(m): 5:06am On Dec 15, 2015
I hate to sound like a Nigerian when in matters of religion... if you believe this man is constituting a threat to national security, there are always standard procedures to follow. There's absolutely no need to humiliate a religious leader in this manner with no evidence of real threat. The north is quite volatile and acts like this only pushes those gullible minds to the edge. Buratai (borno) and PMB (katsina) should know better not to insight a new sectarian uprising. We've been fighting a war that has got no economic value at the end. And it should be known that it's only during a war that corruption and vices are at there very peak! FG pls get the priorities right in the interest of Nigeria.. thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by ope2711(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Mightymanna:
i only hoped that buhari's actions and inactions will not destroy the North,i am seriously tired of all this religious stuff we have had enough

and this just started yesterday abi? Your hatred will soon kill you.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by EasternLeopard: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2015
ope2711:

and this just started yesterday abi? Your hatred will soon kill you.

What hatred.?

Is the military right for attacking defenceless citizens

If those guys pick up arms tomorrow, the same military will flee like frightened children

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by opribo(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Which side is Buhari's own Muslim, Shiite or Sunnis?
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by EasternLeopard: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2015
opribo:
Which side is Buhari's own Muslim, Shiite or Sunnis?

Sunni
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by opribo(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Sunni
Aaaha I see no wonder the army attacked the shia iman.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by jamst2(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2015
huh! If the nigeria supreme council of islamic affair(mainly sunnis) dont hold buhari & the military responsible for this evil crime,then they are truly bunch of hypocrite cos Allah said in the quran that an attack against one is an attack against all.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by Alfranco(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2015
koxyz:
If this can happen to a prominent citizen of this country,I wonder what would be the faith of ordinary citizen,if any issue arise between them and the millitary.All Nigerians,irrespective of religious affilliation should stand up and condem this.An injustice to one,is an injustice to all.
The sect seemed to have been on the watch and the clash like planned to happen deliberately to check them...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by ollyruffy: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2015
This useless and coward army are creating another insurgency for us all with this their cowardly act. Why treating these people like this because they blocked a common road without arms.

When these people become armed, this coward army will be running helter skelter that they are ill-equiped. Why not drop your guns and ammunitions and face unarmed men of the sect man to man.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by ollyruffy: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2015
VcStunner:
I hate to sound like a Nigerian when in matters of religion... if you believe this man is constituting a threat to national security, there are always standard procedures to follow. There's absolutely no need to humiliate a religious leader in this manner with no evidence of real threat. The north is quite volatile and acts like this only pushes those gullible minds to the edge. Buratai (borno) and PMB (katsina) should know better not to insight a new sectarian uprising. We've been fighting a war that has got no economic value at the end. And it should be known that it's only during a war that corruption and vices are at there very peak! FG pls get the priorities right in the interest of Nigeria.. thanks in advance

This is completely wrong and senseless. There are better ways to engage if this group constitute any security threat to Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by maxiflexy(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2015
NA ARE TERORIST
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by sexaddict08(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2015
investigator007:
Picture of the bloodied Zakzaky the Shi'a Muslim cleric after being shot and captured by the NA.

this not him
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Abeg, my brothers do me favor. I can count more than 72virgins in here....look at all of them. Yet these rascals abandon these women to suffer loneliness and go on suicide mission to go meet a virgin in heaven that will never open her legs for terrorists. Na who brainwash these people

Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by fuckerholic(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Ikpewe:
He deserve it how can he be misleading people.
Are you the misled ? Is it by force ? Why are you sunni Moslems so wicked and senseless ?
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Some people will never learn... I don't see this country, making it pass 2016...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2015
ollyruffy:
This useless and coward army are creating another insurgency for us all with this their cowardly act. Why treating these people like this because they blocked a common road without arms.

When these people become armed, this coward army will be running helter skelter that they are ill-equiped. Why not drop your guns and ammunitions and face unarmed men of the sect man to man.
No mind them...
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by Ikpewe: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
fuckerholic:

Are you the misled ? Is it by force ? Why are you sunni Moslems so wicked and senseless ?
fuckerholic ur name sound just like ur behaviour. To start with am not a moslem.
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by fuckerholic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ikpewe:
fuckerholic ur name sound just like ur behaviour. To start with am not a moslem.
"TO START WITH" so what are you ending with ? Look you'd better not be !
Re: Picture Of Zakzaky After Being Shot by pacino26(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
poiu77:
[size=18pt]
I don't think he will attack buratui.
Because baratui is not a popular name in the north. He has to tell them, he is northerners

I see what is wrong, they design their flag as the same colour of the flag of country of western nigeria, this is why, he have been having issue with the army all the time.
The army just need to tell them to redesign their flag..

I don't think they ever saw inside aso rock before, they design the flag. Because until Jonathan good luck became president , nobody saw inside aso rock

It is a councede that it look like the country of western Nigeria flag.
.. [/size]

Serious Sapele weed jonsing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE How They Are Spraying Money At Ex-dg Of Nimasa's In-law Wedding / 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB / Ekiti 2022: Why Fayemi Won’t Endorse Any Governorship Aspirant - Bamidele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.