Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. (645 Views)

Which Nigerian Artist Do You Think Will Be The First To Feature Lil Wayne? / Cartiair's Album - - "more Thanjust Rap Music" . . Wut Y'all Think / Jeremiah Nyang- Nigerian Music Artist, Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. by HJ1(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2009
for me people like klever jay, jazzman olofin,, tony tetuila, D prince from mo hits. men the list is endless
Re: Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. by frijos(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2009
back it up with reasons bruv! cool
Re: Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. by origina9ja(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2009
i don't think they should be throw out however they need to be taught what to do
i believe their is more to them than what they perform
so they need our courage to bring the best out of them
H.J:

for me people like klever jay, jazzman olofin,, tony tetuila, D prince from mo hits. men the list is endless

@ poster reason for wanting to thrown them out of the music industry
and who would you reconmend if they are been thrown out
Re: Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. by HJ1(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2009
@frijos: Klever jay didn't say anythin on that koni koni lov joint, jazzman olofin basucally sya nothin on a song, his saving grace were his instrumentals, D prince is anoda dude usin his broda (don jazzy) as excuse to rap. Imagine his rap on ten ten. tetuila aint done nothing since my car. It aint beef but its just how things are.

People like pherowshuz, PHEEL (his song is "God dey') and Samini (his song: baby girl) should be hightly promoted and encouraged. these are just few of people, many more are out there
Re: Wut Artist Do U Think Should Be Thrown Out Of The Music Industry. by lalaboi(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2009

(1)

Where Is Lil Wayne? / Deadly Medley / King Ola Presents "Cocktails & Dreams" The Live Tape Hosted By Sean J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.