Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) (1424 Views)

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) / Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by Caleboha(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2015
They have an education, its a form of islamic education that is apparently without respect for secular authority. They may also be literate; able to read and write, not necessarily in english. We must be ready to confront their twisted ideology and this can never be done with the barrel of a gun. Nigeria has been battling insurgents for years now and there's no end in sight. You can kill them but you cant literally kill the idea. These youths are willing to die for what they believe; that is a dangerous sign!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by fineguy11(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2015
With this latest barbarism from the military,i have come to the conclusion that,there will never be peace in northern nigeria..the NUMBER one threat to peace the that region,is the ARMY..i have almost lost all faith in PMB administration....
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive Army
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by Ideyontop: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked shooooo!

Nigerian army no dey mess around oooo. Haaaa!
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by Flets: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Not every idea can be muscled. Nigeria has no hope as it stands.
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by tayebest(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2015
I can see some people up there spewing thrash sad it really seems they dont know who this people are.

I bet you wont say this if you live in zaria, the first day i saw them ehn the kin fear wey catch me woo shocked i just come out of ABU campus that faithful and i saw some people hovering in black clothes, some of the with samll bags on their waist (you know wetin dey inside undecided ?) they are too just many on the road. Childrens youth and even mothers. They will block the road from samaru to PZ chanting what i dont even know sef, bet me if see their face ehn, fear go catch you o!

What now bother me most is the they will block FG road and oder bus to follow just a lane (which you must comply with them), they move on the road like say na them construct am. That's vey silly if you ask me.

Now they want to get more popular to try mess with the cheif of Army staff buratai. Are they mad?? Why should you block a FG road when that kinda powerful man want to pass? Those shiite did not try at all. As am typing this now soldiers have lock the road down, no movement. I will just say the Army should take things with calm so we wont have some potential terrorist in Nigeria.

Only God go fit help us!

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by Holatunde007(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Could this be him?
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by o42austino(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2015
If anything happens to this man we Nigerians will have another B.H
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by Chubhie: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2015
While Nnamdi kanu is feeling cosy and enjoying amala and ewedu soup throttled down with kunu inside EFCC underground dungeon.
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by tayebest(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
fineguy11:
[s]With this latest barbarism from the military,i have come to the conclusion that,there will never be peace in northern nigeria..the NUMBER one threat to peace the that region,is the ARMY..i have almost lost all faith in PMB administration....[/s]

It is just too early sitting on the fence and say this RUBBISH sad
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2015
fineguy11:
With this latest barbarism from the military,i have come to the conclusion that,there will never be peace in northern nigeria..the NUMBER one threat to peace the that region,is the ARMY..i have almost lost all faith in PMB administration....

Please tell me you're supporting terrorism....

Stop reading too much of reported news and go to the NORTH to have first-class information on the activities of these sects
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by fineguy11(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
tayebest:

i dont have time to reply zombies this morning...there is no excuse whatsoever,for the killing of unarmed civilians..this is a democracy,the norms of democracy should be practiced to the latter...i am a christain,but i know the shite are hated in nigeria..the last time i checked nigeria is a secular state,where everybody can practice his or religion anywhere he finds him or herself.what happened in zaria was a massacre..
Re: Sheik Alzakzaky Arrested By The Military (photo) by fineguy11(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
tayebest:

i wouldnt say u're S.TUDIP for making this statement,i would say u just have bad luck in writing meaningful post.

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of Ojo Maduekwe & Osita Chidoka Riding Bicycle On Street Of Abuja In 2014 / BBC Video:it’s Better The Country Divides If Buhari Refuses Respond–ND Avengers / Nnamdi Kanu Speaking On Day Of Atonement In Malaysia. Replaying On Radio Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.