Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics (26556 Views)

Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Reekado Banks Blasted Over His BBNaija Performance [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Franzinni: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Humble shall be lifted up!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Acisky(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
God bless ayiri

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by horbarjeem101: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
omusiliyu:
If he likes. He should spend all the money they paid him on Osogbo weed.

Ayimiri will do as if he no sabi him.

it z his money and not yours na

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by mikeapollo: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
dainformant:
The King of reggae -Majek Fashek stormed the Mashoria Arena, a high class Bar/Lounge in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja to a full house, with all tables booked to capacity. The "rain maker" was obviously overwhelmed by the warm reception.....

When he mounted the stage, the hall exploded as the audience danced to tune after tune of his mega hits. Majek was on his feet for more than two hours with his band as they thrilled the audience who sang along and shouted out 'Spiritual", a term adopted by fans decades back due to Majek's phylosophical and deep lyrics.

The night wound down to a climatic end with the rendering of the unforgettable evergreen 'Send Down the Rain', a song which earned Majek the titile 'The Rainmaker' and many laurels.'

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/pics-music-star-majek-fashek-storms.html

Who made Majek ''King'' of reggage?
Nigerians and the stupid obsession for senseless titles
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by aviazuva: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear Majek,
Sea waves nearly capsized your boat,
but through the power of the most high
Sail on brother sail on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by ilyas26(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Most talented musician ever to come out of nigeria, quote me anywhere
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Mcmakopolo: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Actually he surprised me! It was my show he came for and am proud to say majek is Still very much the man!

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Mcmakopolo: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Last Saturday was one mega night, majek kept my crowd standing for over 2 hours. I made the right decision in bringing him.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by IyamuBenedict(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Great Majek Fashek, our Legend..... More Blessing to you papa.... Live long and Prosper more
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by mart2k(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
D guy is looking really gud. Thanks to Warri billionaire... Sorry, I cnt remember or pronounce his name
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Mcmakopolo: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Joe El Amadi and loads of other notable entertainer were there to make it work. It was an amazing event

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Jamiubug(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Slowly and surely, he's gradually regaining his lost glory, i hope to see him on a world tour in the nearest future. Long live reggae.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Zaha(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
end time musician
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Holatunde007:
Wooooooh majek my hero
ur hero? meaning at q point u l go mad,then bounce back. HERO
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Osegancy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
The first time I came to new York I use to think new York was like heaven on earth...... But I was surprised to see beggers in the street of new York..... Majek Fashek in new York........

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by buchilino(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one. cheesy ma ma mamayo! Pa pa papayo!! Send down the rain. grin
This guy is a legend.

FTC
Chocolate cream.

VERY FUNNY

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by AreaFada2: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cool
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Boss13: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Majek, Nigeria greatest musician after Fela.

Pure musical genius. Good to know he is pulling himself back. The man still has one more album left before he shuts the curtain.

Rainmaker
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by jideflows(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is awesome. . I'm so happy.. meaning I have hope watching you perform again.. cos I don play d cd I get strach.. even d one on my laptop is begging me to take ot easy..

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by nickxtra(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hope say na clear eyes he take do am grin
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by namdo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
wow...great to see that Majek can still get back. Thanks to Ayiri and all that made this possible.....holy spirit take over the world now, I am crying ehhhhh take all over me now.... (i like that track).

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by xreal: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
He is looking better than he was few months ago.

Happy for him.
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Mbediogu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Nice one. cheesy ma ma mamayo! Pa pa papayo!! Send down the rain. grin
This guy is a legend.

FTC
Chocolate cream.

In Zebruddiah's voice . .'new and improved Omo detergent'. Sorry, new improved Majek Fashek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Smooyis(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Congratulations to him.
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Akiika: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sooo glad he could bounce back, may God bless that Delta millionaire i heard helped him to rehab.
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chaiii, I really bleeped up. Was in Mashoria Arena same night but went straight to the club. Na those yeye Black Label marketing babes confuse me o! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am really happy for this guy and would like to see him perform again.

I wept the last time I saw him at Egbeda in Lagos, he was completely a shadow of himself then.

Thank God for the transformation!

dainformant:
The King of reggae -Majek Fashek stormed the Mashoria Arena, a high class Bar/Lounge in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja to a full house, with all tables booked to capacity. The "rain maker" was obviously overwhelmed by the warm reception.....

When he mounted the stage, the hall exploded as the audience danced to tune after tune of his mega hits. Majek was on his feet for more than two hours with his band as they thrilled the audience who sang along and shouted out 'Spiritual", a term adopted by fans decades back due to Majek's phylosophical and deep lyrics.

The night wound down to a climatic end with the rendering of the unforgettable evergreen 'Send Down the Rain', a song which earned Majek the titile 'The Rainmaker' and many laurels.'

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/pics-music-star-majek-fashek-storms.html
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by mamaafrik(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
#Fireeeeoooo,fireo,wireoooo,Majek,elewon beware now #Genesis,is the of begining of Jah creation,#Religion and politics,in light ,dem are fanatics and pharisee ,the light was the begining of creation.# Majek fashek in a new york,i've not come to destroyooooooooo,God knows i've come to restore America#Madela,this song is dedicated to the prisoner of conscience,for 27 years is been sleeping there in jail.....,#sendown the rain,the sky look misty and cloudly,waiting for rain to come and water ma seed yeeeeeeeeee.THOSE ARE THE EXCERPT OF THE RAIN MAKER.................good to hear u are recuperating fast.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by Ninilowo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
I thank God for his life. Kudos to the guy that rehabilitated him.
Re: Majek Fashek Storms Abuja Bar, Excites Audience With Thrilling Performance. Pics by atinicrown(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reggae is back in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / Mercy Aigbe Releases Pre 40th Birthday Photos / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Victoria Kimani And Tiwa Savage’s Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.