Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Help: In Need Of Instrumental Of These Two Gospel Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help: In Need Of Instrumental Of These Two Gospel Songs (897 Views)

Getting The Instrumental Of Any Song / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: In Need Of Instrumental Of These Two Gospel Songs by latino2swt(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders,

There is a programme I'm working on this festive period. And I'm in dire need of the instrumental(beat) of the following songs

1. Sinach- you are the same
2. Buchi- Mma mma.

It will be a plus if you also have instrumental of equivalent songs(dancehall abi na reggae praise and worship).
If you have them or any of them or know the site I can download it from, please do help me out. I'll be grateful. And believe God to pass through the ministration of this songs to grant you your heart desire. Thanks all
Re: Help: In Need Of Instrumental Of These Two Gospel Songs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
You can hire a band to do that for you

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Rate MI Abaga "Illegal Music 3", Over 10. / Slowdog – “okporo” Ft. Zoro / VIDEO: Qdot – Apala New Skool [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.