Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM (1525 Views)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by viviangist6: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015

What in the Name of God are we going to call this one , as for me dear that inhuman Treatment , ... see photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photo-el-zakzaky-after-being-arrested-and-taken-a-very-good-care-by-the-nigerian-army

Cc; lalasticlala , seun
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by viviangist6: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Bad
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Fairgodwin(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
What?
Inasmuch as I don't really fancy that man, but at least he should still be treated with some respect as the human [with rights that] he is.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by ernesty20(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Islam is becoming a pain in the ass

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by bronzegoddess(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked. The end of this year has unfolded a lot of drama!
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Icon4s(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2015
This is End Time arrest.
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Oche211(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
We need total sanity in ISLAM. Enough of threat by any group claiming to be Islamic group. Islam simply means PEACE and shooting at NA is never part of ISLAM teaching. And for those Ekpas shouting human right, I am very sure you people will be the first to condemn ISLAM when this people start showing their real color. You cannot be in the South-West, South-East or South-South claiming to know all. Go to Zaria to see jubilation over the NA action. Get well soon Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and I believe you have learn your lesson in a hard way.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by tayebest(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2015
I can see some people up there spewing thrash sad it really seems they dont know who this people are.

I bet you wont say this if you live in zaria, the first day i saw them ehn the kin fear wey catch me woo shocked i just come out of ABU campus that faithful and i saw some people hovering in black clothes, some of the with samll bags on their waist (you
know wetin dey inside undecided ?) they are too just many on the road. Childrens youth and even mothers. They will block the road
from samaru to PZ chanting what i dont even know sef, bet me if you see their face ehn, fear go catch you o!

What now bother me most is the they will block FG road and oder bus to follow just a lane (which you must comply with them),
they move on the road like say na them construct am. That's vey silly if you ask me.

Now they want to get more popular to try mess with the cheif of Army staff buratai. Are they mad?? Why should you block a FG
road when that kinda powerful man want to pass? Those shiite did not try at all. As am typing this now soldiers have lock the road down, no movement. I will just say the Army should take things with calm so we wont have some potential terrorist in Nigeria.

Only God go fit help us!
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Ibelong2God: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2015
What is happening?

This is really endtime
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2015
What?!
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by ziccoit: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2015
ernesty20:
Islam is becoming a pain in the ass

You seemed not in tune with matter of discuss here. A man's fundamental human right was trampled upon, yet you are here saying rubbish. Don't worry it would soon be your turn and you may see no one to sympathize with you. I'm not the man's fan but that shouldn't stand in the way of good reasoning and sound judgement.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by GspotAngela(f): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Well
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by amunkita(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2015
The man sef no dey disappear nii

Abii nah only our politician they disappear..
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by hinwazaka: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
Why should you block a FG
road when that kinda powerful man want to pass?

I don't know where the ruling party gets phools like you from, but God, you guys are making this so easy. The government won't even last 4 more months. Keep up the good work
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by bewla(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2015
My people
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by obinnashady(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
We need total sanity in ISLAM. Enough of threat by any group claiming to be Islamic group. Islam simply means PEACE and shooting at NA is never part of ISLAM teaching. And for those Ekpas shouting human right, I am very sure you people will be the first to condemn ISLAM when this people start showing their real color. You cannot be in the South-West, South-East or South-South claiming to know all. Go to Zaria to see jubilation over the NA action. Get well soon Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and I believe you have learn your lesson in a hard way.
you are enlightened.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by viviangist6: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by obinnashady(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Others be shouting human rights like they know what it is.wiat till they turn to full fledged terrorist group,then u'll understand what human right is.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Three weeks ago one my brother encounter this group on his way to Lagos from Katsina. He said at first he thought that is the end of his life when he saw people in Black in mass. He said his BP got high instantly for fear before someone inside the bus told him not to worry and he narrated how this people delayed their journey with their yeye movement. We need disciplined in our society and also we must do our thing with the rule of law. You cannot be a threat to the society all the name of human right.

tayebest:
I can see some people up there spewing thrash sad it really seems they dont know who this people are.

I bet you wont say this if you live in zaria, the first day i saw them ehn the kin fear wey catch me woo shocked i just come out of ABU campus that faithful and i saw some people hovering in black clothes, some of the with samll bags on their waist (you
know wetin dey inside undecided ?) they are too just many on the road. Childrens youth and even mothers. They will block the road
from samaru to PZ chanting what i dont even know sef, bet me if you see their face ehn, fear go catch you o!

What now bother me most is the they will block FG road and oder bus to follow just a lane (which you must comply with them),
they move on the road like say na them construct am. That's vey silly if you ask me.

Now they want to get more popular to try mess with the cheif of Army staff buratai. Are they mad?? Why should you block a FG
road when that kinda powerful man want to pass? Those shiite did not try at all. As am typing this now soldiers have lock the road down, no movement. I will just say the Army should take things with calm so we wont have some potential terrorist in Nigeria.

Only God go fit help us!
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by sammysammy111(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2015
dat man never chin chom tin , by d time Army deal with am finish. im no go process again even for village road
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by daniska3yaro(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Every type of muslims block federal road in northern nigeria,that their normal practice bt unfortunate 4 is group the were kill for doing same tin as the other sunni muslim do,I hope nigeria army will also relate is method to the sunni that pray on the road on fridays.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by ernesty20(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
ziccoit:

You seemed not in tune with matter of discuss here. A man's fundamental human right was trampled upon, yet you are here saying rubbish. Don't worry it would soon be your turn and you may see no one to sympathize with you. I'm not the man's fan but that shouldn't stand in the way of good reasoning and sound judgement.
boy, relax. I have no strength to quarrel with anybody.
Re: Graphic Photo: The Arrest Of Ibrahim Zakzaky Leader Of NIM by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2015
They shot the sherif, well it's not my business, he was a bad guy anyways. The Pope was murdered in cold blood, how is that my business, I am not even a Christian let alone a Catholic, they maimed the Barber, well he smoke weed, he must be bad... and they came for me, they said I was quiet in the face of tyranny !!! And nobody could save me... TOBIMILLAR (2015)

This shite guys have been peaceful hitherto, yet some of us are blaming them, pray nothing evil happens to you one day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: 15 Reasons Why I Am Convinced Buhari Collected $300,000 From Dasuki / Niger Republic Presidential Election: Accreditation, Voting Commence In Kano / Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari's New Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.