Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. (818 Views)

Governors Angry As EFCC Is Set To Recover $3m Refund / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Cruxader(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
check yourself if this question doesn't belong to you... LoL

Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by agarawu23(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin

Oga make I know lie na 500m, he asked me to divide it into two and give Linda half. I have returned my own half to the Federal govt, expect my name among the upcoming list of politicians that returned stolen money grin

Shebi I talk am for here then, that mansion isn't from blog alone our stolen money they there. I ain't hating but I want you to sit and count how many hundreds you will get in 550m. Ofcus the mansion came after the election.

#linda'sMansionFromLootedFund

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by obasiken: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Omotayor123(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
How I wish I share In the loot grin tongue
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Technocrat1759(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Oga make i talk true na only 50 billion naira sir.
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Holatunde007(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2015
I swear na just 100 naira recharge card

Pls check my signature
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by divinehand2003(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
I collect N100 recharge card too oooo.
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by bettercreature(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by amunkita(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki no give me instead him comot sms charge for my account balance..
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Engineer123(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki gave me $5000 for mobilized thugs for him during presidential election. Hope EFCC wouldn't invite me for questioning?
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by bewla(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2015
THE BOYS ARE NOT SMILING
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
I just dont understand how dasuki was sharing money, and he no reach me
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by obinnashady(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Dasuki is a good man,he shared the money with other people,what of people like saraki who kept their own loot to themselves and nobody is probing them.smh 4 Naija.
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by gallantmoi: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2015
Oga, ask Emefiele. I was given 250million but I had to settle the CBN governor 50million to facilitate the release of the fund.

I am so sorry sir.
Re: PHOTO: The Question EFCC Is Asking Everybody. by roskojo: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
How much did you give nairaland during d election

(1) (Reply)

El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. / Watch AIT Now See Dickson Hosting World Conference. Reveals Timipre's Violence / Igbo Always Play God......can They Change For Once?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.