Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) (1084 Views)

Slim T - O Bad Gan Ft Dammy Krane (official Video Download) / Vector Feat. 2face Idibia - Get Down: V.e.c Killed This Pigeon Flow Mannhhh / V.E.C.T.O.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2009
Backed by popular demand here's another battle track by Vector. Keep reppin' naija peace!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/609692864c6031ef/
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by khanye(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
i got ur back frijos wink
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
great to know that bruva, u get mouth die! cool

NB:- No longer frijos but "OLUSESI OMOSETAN"

@lala is there anyway I can change my username pls?
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by obinna5000(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
@frijos / Olusesi_Omosetan
Vector is sick wit da flow. We have a Nigerian Jay-Z.
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
Declared! grin
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by ofokasibe: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
@FRIJOS DONT GET MAD. U DEY TRY FOR THE TRACKS BUT
I DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS THE BEAT THAT IS WACK. THE SONG DIDNT STRIKE ME IN THE USUAL VECTOR WAY. IT IS A BIT ON THE DOWNSIDE. I EXPECTED THE SAME FIRE IN MOTI, I GUESS ITS THE BEAT CUZZ AM JUST NOT FEELING THIS ONE ! but i like moti a lot!
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by lalaboi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
@frijos. . . .send an email to seun
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
@lala who's seun pls?
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
ofokasibe:

@FRIJOS DONT GET MAD. U DEY TRY FOR THE TRACKS BUT
I DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS THE BEAT THAT IS WACK. THE SONG DIDNT STRIKE ME IN THE USUAL VECTOR WAY. IT IS A BIT ON THE DOWNSIDE. I EXPECTED THE SAME FIRE IN MOTI, I GUESS ITS THE BEAT CUZZ AM JUST NOT FEELING THIS ONE ! but i like moti a lot!

Hey Ofokasibe my gee, i ain't mad men u just gave ur thought on the track and I so much appreciate that. The particular track to be frank is as way back as 2001. That's a young Vector and a young shogon (the producer) for you.

Vector is crazy at the moment he has a lot he got to get off his chest right now (critics inclusive) so much's benen said about him and he's just the type that love to take his time with it. Mennn no time i got to go now benen busy myself una know office work na! grin
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by ofokasibe: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
thats why i was suprised , the 2009 vector is mad with dope skills . more frijos pls moreeeeeee.
we are loving vector
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hey dawg! hope u ain't no pirate! just kidding but then the demand for more singles from Vector is crazy. We don't know there's someone out there just compiling u na mean? next thing u have a pirated Vector album in the market. U no naijarians and how smart/sharp/fast we are na. So my guy we gon' take it one step at a time besides most this joints ain't gon' be on the album.
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2009
@lala who is seun and how can i reach him?
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by lalaboi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
seun is the admin of this forum

check up his profile at the bottom of the page. . .u'll find his email there
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ lala, what's up It didn't ever cross my mind u mean Seun the owner of nl. One more favor pls, i have no idea what to send him and why do u want me to email the dude? Abeg no vex for my wahala o! 10x
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by lalaboi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
You wanted to change your username isnt it?
Re: Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) by frijos(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
oh man, i forgot that! Thanks bro, i hope it won't be a loooooooooooooong thing o if so make I just bone continue with frijos. grin

(1) (Reply)

Bob Marley and Michael Jackson / Watch The Throne Vs Bad Meets Evil / Get Familiar: Mau(unilag Audio Protest Song) – Big Boy Remix [prod. By Jigsaw]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.