Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

BIAFRA UNKNOWN HERO - Bruce Mayrock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA UNKNOWN HERO - Bruce Mayrock (1432 Views)

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran / History - Biafra Unknown Hero / Do You Know Bruce Mayrock???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA UNKNOWN HERO - Bruce Mayrock by james078: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
BIAFRA UNKNOWN HERO:- Bruce Mayrock is his name.

Bruce Mayrock was a Columbia University Student,
20years of age from old westbury, New York.
Bruce Mayrock burnt himself to death on the lawn of the United Nation's building Headquarters to protest against the genocide been committed during the nigeria-Biafra war with a big sign that reads!
''YOU MUST STOP GENOCIDE! Please Save Nine Million Biafrans''.

Bruce Mayrock died about nine hours after he set himself ablaze.

Bruce Mayrock was born may6, 1949 and he took his own life for my people whom he never met before in may 30, 1969.

And my people who called themselves biafrans are still languishing in ignorance. He took his own life just to free me and you from the bondage and darkness called Nigeria.

This is a wake-up call to you all.

there'll be nomore wars.
#Biafra is about to happen!

You can GOOGLE to know more about this #biafran unknown hero BRUCE MAYROCK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Crisis: Buhari Demands Immediate Reduction In Fuel Prices / BOKOHARAM: Shekau Tenure Is Over, New ISI Leader In Control / See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.