Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Interview Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Verification (1772 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Job Interview Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Verification by chiclas28: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2015
You are invited to an interview with Corporate Classroom for the position of a INTERN on Thursday 17th Dec. 2015 at 9.am @ Plot 30 Rafiu Babatunde Road (Redeemed Christian Church Building, Back Wing) near Apple Junction Amuwo Odofin Lagos. Bring your CV & photocopies of your credentials.pls how real is this company. I need help.
Re: Interview Verification by amicable09(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
OP, is this all or you edited it? Where is the ref number... lol. Now seriously, I was joking but the position of 'a' intern appears somehow to me... I'll excuse it though.

If you applied for a position at the said organization then just go for your interview. Your thread subject confused me sef, I thought it was for something else...

All the best as you verify and prepare.
Re: Interview Verification by chiclas28: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
amicable09:
OP, is this all or you edited it? Where is the ref number... lol. Now seriously, I was joking but the position of 'a' intern appears somehow to me... I'll excuse it though.
If you applied for a position at the said organization then just go for your interview. Your thread subject confused me sef, I thought it was for something else...
All the best as you verify and prepare.
yes DAT is all I only removed my name. yes I applied for the position in d organization but I saw d advert online. I don't really know much about the company DAT y am asking for help. dere is no ref number.
Re: Interview Verification by amicable09(f): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
chiclas28:

yes DAT is all I only removed my name. yes I applied for the position in d organization but I saw d advert online. I don't really know much about the company DAT y am asking for help. dere is no ref number.
Google is your best friend dearie... consult 'him'. Personally, I don't know about the coy or the advert... research extensively and go for your interview.

All the best!
Re: Interview Verification by chiclas28: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
amicable09:

Google is your best friend dearie... consult 'him'. Personally, I don't know about the coy or the advert... research extensively and go for your interview.
All the best!
I have Googled the company yet nothing don't know if I should give it a try since no ref. number was included in the text.

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by amicable09(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
chiclas28:

I have Googled the company yet nothing don't know if I should give it a try since no ref. number was included in the text.
Go for it! You have nothing to lose, it's tomorrow right? I wish you well... When you return, let us know how it went.

All the best!
Re: Interview Verification by chiclas28: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
amicable09:

Go for it! You have nothing to lose, it's tomorrow right? I wish you well... When you return, let us know how it went.
All the best!
thanks for the encouragement. I will go for it. thank u.

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by chiclas28: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
amicable09 thanks a lot for the encouragement. i attended the interview and it was worth it. corporate classroom is a consulting firm. they re hiring customer care respresentative(intern) for one of the bigs companies in lagos. it was really worth it.
Re: Interview Verification by amicable09(f): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2015
chiclas28:
amicable09 thanks a lot for the encouragement. i attended the interview and it was worth it. corporate classroom is a consulting firm. they re hiring customer care respresentative(intern) for one of the bigs companies in lagos. it was really worth it.
cheesy
If only you can see the big smile on my face now! I'm so glad you weren't disappointed by honouring the IV. I hope they call you for the Job soonest! Congrats in advance...
Re: Interview Verification by chiclas28: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2015
amicable09:
cheesy
If only you can see the big smile on my face now! I'm so glad you weren't disappointed by honouring the IV. I hope they call you for the Job soonest! Congrats in advance...
thank you. I am truly grateful.

1 Like

Re: Interview Verification by shepherd77: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2015
chiclas28:

Lucky you went.

Anyway whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At UPS Group Limited / Employment Opportunity In Ikeja / Jemi Neil Consulting Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.