Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Myjob Mobile App (android) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Myjob Mobile App (android) (29344 Views)

ALM 572, Alpha/gmt/8, MYJOB / Myjob Sms Alert To Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myjob Mobile App (android) by Youpele52: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am not the maker of the app. I saw a post about it here on nairaland, and I quickly downloaded it to give it a try.

Review:
The app is amazing, educative and informative for all job hunters out there. Few months ago I wrote Chevron's job aptitude test, I got a regret mail letter. I wasn't depressed about it, rather I sent them an email thanking them for the opportunity. It was my first ever job aptitude test, beside I wrote the test while I was still serving, NYSC. I thanked them because it gave me first hand experience how their job aptitude is like.

Back to the app, when I launched the app I quickly navigate to the oil and gas/Chevron section and tried out the abstract questions. Amazingly, it was similar to what I faced months earlier, and there's timer just like it was in the day of the exam.
No regret though, but I wished I have seen this app earlier.

Practice Aptitude tests of Companies and interview questions on mobile. with MyJob Mobile app
Featuring
Dragnet Pastquestions
Workforce pastquestons
Shl past questions etc

You can download it at these URls
www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjob

or simply search for it on playstore.

Spread the word

lalasticlala
Seun
ishilove

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yeah nice app, I downloaded it the day the developer published it here.

But I think there are issues with it. If I answer a question whether right or wrong, when I click next the other question will appear with the answer already indicated? Does yours behave like that? I use it offline?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
lisimmo:

I'm the developer, please could you tell me more about the issues you are having with the app I'd like to solve them before the next update. But I've solved some of the problems reported so please consider downloading the latest version from:
www.e-testpedia.com/myjob.apk
Or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=myjob.akinola.com.myjo

I really want to make this a success.

And thanks for the review

@op thanks for the review.
ok i will check out the update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Although i have not downloaded the app, which i will still do soonest but i cannot help but praise this wonderful innovation as regards getting appitude tests from top recruitment agencies come handy. Trust me on this, this app is going to go places. At least i am glad, we still have innovative thinkers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by lisimmo(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Although i have not downloaded the app, which i will still do soonest but i cannot help but praise this wonderful innovation as regards getting appitude tests from top recruitment agencies come handy. Trust me on this, this app is going to go places. At least i am glad, we still have innovative thinkers.

Thanks for those words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by palladin: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
More features to be added to the app. Soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Instant job notification had been added as a feature.

Pix soon to come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
New front page look after job notification was added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by success10(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Great innovation by the developer.. Jah bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by preetygina: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok I ve downloaded it. let me check it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Odunharry(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2015
nice one op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Odunharry(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2015
I have a problem with the app.. After answering a question and click on next , the next question will show but im unable to select any answer..
noticed it on all the section

Any solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Youpele52: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Odunharry:
I have a problem with the app.. After answering a question and click on next , the next question will show but im unable to select any answer..
noticed it on all the section

Any solution?

There's an update now on playstore. Maybe there's fix to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Youpele52:

There's an update now on playstore. Maybe there's fix to it.
OK.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Ukeachu1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
best app Eva.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Seequadry(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Am deff gonna give it a try....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by fashiajones(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
after downloading the app i discover u can only answer one question the next question and others are already answered and cant be selected....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
fashiajones:
after downloading the app i discover u can only answer one question the next question and others are already answered and cant be selected....

Hi,

I'm the developer and i need more info about the problem

1. Under which test section did you notice the problem? (Numerical, Verbal, Spatial etc)

2. Under which test subsection did you notice it (General math, Number sequence etc)

3. What is your phone make and OS version so I can test.

4. Which test sections WORK the way you expect it to work (this will give me a clue what works).

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Devdaz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
shepherd77:

Hi,

I'm the developer and i need more info about the problem

1. Under which test section did you notice the problem? (Numerical, Verbal, Spatial etc)

2. Under which test subsection did you notice it (General math, Number sequence etc)

3. What is your phone make and OS version so I can test.

4. Which test sections WORK the way you expect it to work (this will give me a clue what works).

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by fashiajones(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2015
All the section are affected and the os of my phone is 4.2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Devdaz(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2015
fashiajones:
All the section are affected and the is of my phone is 4.2
all Sections are working perfectly on my phone and I think most people are submitting the test after answering the first question which is nt the way. click on next after answering the first question to go to the next question and the button is at upper right corner of ur phone. The button look like this >

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Ukeachu1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Devdaz:
all Sections are working perfectly on my phone and I think most people are submitting the test after answering the first question which is nt the way. click on next after answering the first question to go to the next question and the button is at upper right corner of ur phone. The button look like this >
very true. I made d mistake also before figuring it out. I just love this app

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by shepherd77: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Devdaz:

Thanks so much for explaining this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by mandonnels(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
just downloaded it. nice app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Michaelamo: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2015
I don't have any technical issues with the app, the only problem have found is some of their answers, they are not correct at all, for clarity and avoidance of doubt I will be posting some screenshot of those questions for us to answer ourselves, am not saying am a guru but when some simple things are wrong it's easy to detect..... All in all its a very good app.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by emmyojo22(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
the. app is good. I have been looking for something like this for a while. thank you (developer) and thumbs up. will share it with my folks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2015
I just downloaded the app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by akins56(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2015
whats the size of the app please ? I no get kuch data presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Youpele52: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
It's about 5MB thereabout. Not up to 7MB.

akins56:
whats the size of the app please ? I no get kuch data presently
Re: Myjob Mobile App (android) by Aseco(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Nice application

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Police Stop Checking People's Private Parts In The Name Of Screening / Workforce Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.