Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depressionphoto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depressionphoto (579 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" / OMG! See Why Kim K Is Eating Her Own Placenta! / Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depressionphoto by prettydynamic: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Kim Kardashian West is keeping her fans updated on life after having her son, Saint West.

The new mum shared on her website that she her placenta converted into pills which she takes every day in a bid to ward off postpartum depression.
She apparently did the same thing after the birth of North West.

She wrote:

So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,’ ‘And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).”I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?’

‘I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’.

‘I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’ I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!’

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depressionphoto by ernecy(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2015
End time celebrity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Eating Her Own Placenta To Ward Off Postpartum Depressionphoto by lovely17(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2015
The F*ck?? That's cannibalism nah

(1) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah Reveals Her Favorite Nigerian Artiste… It Is Not A Male Musician / 50 Cent & His Baby Boy Strike Adorable Pose Together / These Christmas Memes Will Make You Laugh Your A** Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.