Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F (673 Views)

Cargo From Uk To Nigeria ! Cargo From London, Birmingham, Manchester To Nigeria! / Cargo Companies From London, Uk To Nigeria / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F by AkoEja: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
I urgentlty need a shipping agent in the UK to ship a bus from London to Lagos for me.
Please can you also give a quote and contact details

The van is an LDV Pilot van and it will conatin some goods
Thanks
Re: I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F by TayoUK(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
0044 2082997700

Call that number and ask of Natalia or Lisa and they should be able to assist you.
But you have to get them the measurement of what you are sending before they can give you a quote.
They have vessels departing from Tilbury almost every other week.
Hope that helps
Re: I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F by blacksta(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2009
Tayo-UK:

0044 2082997700

Call that number and ask of Natalia or Lisa and they should be able to assist you.
But you have to get them the measurement of what you are sending before they can give you a quote.
They have vessels departing from Tilbury almost every other week.
Hope that helps

What is the name of this company -
Re: I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F by AkoEja: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2009
Thanks, I will appreciate the name of the company too.
Any others?
Re: I Urgentlty Need A Shipping Agent In The Uk To Ship A Bus From London To Lagos F by TayoUK(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
blacksta:

What is the name of this company -

Here's the company's contact details:

Sequana Maritime Ltd

Shipping and Forwarding Agents in London

200 Court Road , Eltham , London , SE9 4EW

http://www.sequana-maritime.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Generator Whiz Kid On Nl! / A Solutions For All You Event Needs / Shop In Usa And Canada From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.