Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car (2461 Views)

6 Of The Most Expensive Car Paint Options That Can Buy A New Car / How Can I Paint My Tyres,to Make The Black Come Alive. / This Rolls-royce Ghost Has 1,000 Crushed Diamonds In Its Paint (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by taikem01: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls I need a good painter around Ikeja Ogba or egbeda Lagos that can bake my car for me. I want it to look like a new one again, pls anyone skilled it car painting or if you can recommend someone to do it for me. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hear they do it well @ ile zik,never been a fan of painting cars but actually considering giving them a trial soon
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
taikem01:
Pls I need a good painter around Ikeja Ogba or egbeda Lagos that can bake my car for me. I want it to look like a new one again, pls anyone skilled it car painting or if you can recommend someone to do it for me. Thanks.

U can contact me on this number 08033910382 my office address is in your my signature and it is close to Ogba. You can see my previous jobs on my threads.
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by oluwaseunla(m): 4:04am On Dec 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

U can contact me on this number 08033910382 my office address is in your my signature and it is close to Ogba. You can see my previous jobs on my threads.

Op, this is one of the best paint job I've seen around Lagos. You really might want to give them a trial if a quality job is what you are looking for.
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by MrPristine: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
taikem01:

Would like to be of service to you and you can also take advantage of our promotional price this christmas. You can also check out our website through the link on my signature and view the gallery page to see our previous works. you can also check our nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/769452/respray-repaint-oven-bake-vehicles to view some of our previous works as well. smiley
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by Akm78: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Can I get the price of painting rav 4 silver color throughout, the body, fender and the bumper
Re: I Need A Very Good Painter To Paint My Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
Akm78:

Can I get the price of painting rav 4 silver color throughout, the body, fender and the bumper

call or whatsapp 08033910382

(1) (Reply)

infinity FX35 vs Highlander / Clean Tokumbo Volkswagen Passat 2008 Available For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Need Help In Buying A Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.