Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

We Are Responsible For That Challenge... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Responsible For That Challenge... (293 Views)

This Is The Last Night Of That Challenge. / God Is Older Than That Challenge. / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Responsible For That Challenge... by ybman: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Every man is responsible for his crises but, we think we are smart by blaming the Gov't, and others. We always have excuse for every challenge we find ourselves. Deuteronomy 28:47 says; Because thou servedst not the
Lord thy God with joyfulness, and
with gladness of heart, for the
abundance of all things;
48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine
enemies which the Lord shall send
against thee, in hunger, and in
thirst, and in unclothedness, and in
want of all things: and he shall put a
yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he
have destroyed thee. We can't even bless God with 10% of our income, hw can we then sacrifice all our monthly income has first fruit... for our own profit to Who gave us life and bless us with incomes? U ain't a worker in the house of God but, u work hard 8hrs a day, no late coming to work, no braking of the rules of the company, ur schedule is so tight so, no time for d works of ur father in heaven. This is the language ''God understand, i'm trying my best, Grace'' the measure u sacrifice, the same u get back(2Corinthians 9:6) hear these; (1Timothy 4:8 ) bodily exercise profiteth little but spiritual exercise is profitable to all things(marriage,no sickness,good job,wealth ,...) imagine if u are working for God(the creator of all things) the same way u are working for ur boss! Do u think God can't pay us? Proverbs 23:9 speak not to the ears a of fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words. Brethren, always remember these words from God when u are challenge... for We're responsible for ALL our challenges. I pray that his grace be sufficient for us to do his will in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Industrious? --sunday December 27th 2015 (rccg Open Heavens Devotional) / My Brother Is In Need Of Spiritual Help Please!!! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.