Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,930 members, 7,832,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites (41769 Views)

Crowd As IPOB Protesters Storm Nigerian Embassy In London(video) / Ex-militants’ Protest: Army, DSS, Police, Navy Take Over Warri, Effurun / Must Read!!! Eye Witnesses Account On Shiites Massacre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by viktor01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
This reminds of the movie "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT"

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
World war loading.........I pray against it through
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by fredola77(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fanirandele:
i don't think they even know what they are protesting for, wetin concern UK and Israel for this matter

Bros the matter tire me ooo angry angry
These people and their way of thinking sef...

1 Like

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
gengen gengen e don begin

Voiceinthewilde:

You should take it serious and not laugh. This is Buhari's way of telling his masters that Nigeria is an islamic country. Nigerians need to protest this vehemently on his twitter page, APC's twitter page, Nigeria embassy , everywhere. Some Nigerians are already demanding expalnation. The muslim population is less than 50% and Buahri cannot put Nigeria on an Islamic nation coalition. Nigeria does not belong there. Nigeria is a secular country.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by callmenow: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Iranians Shias are serious trouble makers. They protested at the Nigeria high commission in the uk a few days ago after the Shia massacre in Zaria. They have accused United Kingdom and israel of teaming up with Buhari against their brothers in diaspora. Iranians hate Sunnis. However they don't play with their brethren anywhere and anytime. Buhari must explain the situation to those mullahs. Else Nigeria will be a battle ground like YEMEN.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by HaneefahRN(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are these pictures denoting what the topic is. I don't think so tho, our news sources on NL av been known to put disjointed pics wt a story. For all we know the pics might av been a protest against something else wc the OP used to substantiate his news, like when they brought accident scene pics for the pics of the massacre by the army.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Anglovel: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Beremx:
President Buhari's silence on this matter calls for concern or is he not presently in the country?
baba what's up?is this an offshoot from your recent visit to Iran?presido post sweet but u have to get strong balls to stand Independently not as a beggar victim but as an Independent strong black Nation d most populated black Nation in d World with a Presido who is focused firm quick to take urgent issues on burning matters viz Security,Fuel Scarcity,Power,Insurgency while allowing Security Agencies do d work they have been trained to do Without Interference or else d USA projection on Nigeria for 2015. .. Will not only come to Pass,the USA stands to benefit from d disintergration of our dear beloved Country..pls Bubu don't play Double Game wth d West and Iran! see how Syria is been bombarded and all its citizens turned to refugees all over d World! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR D WISE! Peace is priceless!
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by fm7070: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hope this will not smell doom for Nigeria.
That was how they start with boko haram and nobody said anything
when boko haram started hitting back, everyone was crying
personally, i don't like cheating. if anyone has done anything wrong, try him within the confines of the law.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by tedd(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
What has Israel and British Flag have to do with Nigeria and the false protest you claim? God will punish you for spreading false information
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by HaneefahRN(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
SmartMugu:

The colonialism ended over 55 years ago. Nigeria is her own sovereign country now. If a 55 year old person hurts you in one way or the other, would you spite his parents for his action or focus on him?
I don't think those pics av anything to do wt Nigeria. Someone probably went into an archive of protests, brought this out and gave this caption. Few days ago an accident scene was portrayed as the site where the massacre occurred. Our news sources here can't really be trusted, all these blogs looking for traffic
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by austynoh: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
"No be Small Tin Oh!" in Tuface's voice...The Bible's prophecies are gradually being fulfilled before our glaring eyes.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by AnanseK(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
doncaster:
I remembered what they did to UK embassy sometimes ago. I thought Bubu just returned from there some weeks back. Did Ayotola Kameni scold him while he was there nand he decide to take it out on his shia brothers in Kaduna.

Pathetic and thoroughly irresponsible post.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Worksunlimited: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
darmys:
According to the twitter user who shared the photos

https://twitter.com/abasinfo/status/676749875221037056

I bet our diplomats would have been shi.tting in their pants at the tym...
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
wow you must be a conservative kind of person... i agree to your malady. he should allow the security to work without interference hoping they haven't already been compromised

Anglovel:
baba what's up?is this an offshoot from your recent visit to Iran?presido post sweet but u have to get strong balls to stand Independently not as a beggar victim but as an Independent strong black Nation d most populated black Nation in d World with a Presido who is focused firm quick to take urgent issues on burning matters viz Security,Fuel Scarcity,Power,Insurgency while allowing Security Agencies do d work they have been trained to do Without Interference or else d USA projection on Nigeria for 2015. .. Will not only come to Pass,the USA stands to benefit from d disintergration of our dear beloved Country..pls Bubu don't play Double Game wth d West and Iran! see how Syria is been bombarded and all its citizens turned to refugees all over d World! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR D WISE! Peace is priceless!
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Pebcak: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
this people can be so unpredictable why burn UK and Israel flag
I guess the head shiites mentioned Mossad and CIA but Iran and US signed peace agreement recently so they overlooked us flag
But Nigerian army need to watch it, this is how Boko Haram started when radicals start brainwashing them and supporting them and those in charge of Nigerian Army will be busy diverting money elsewhere #Dasuki
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by drone99(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Iran, mind your business.

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Flairoqy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
WORLDWAR III
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Dark89: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Burning Nigeria flag meant nothing to dem compared to iseali n British flagz, wch wil draw d wrld attention de seeked.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by AreaFada2: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
GreatEngineer:

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN WILL WE START GETTING THESE KIND OF NEWS?

Nigeria unemployment rate has drop to 10%
Nigeria is the largest producer of aero plane
Nigeria is the highest exporter of steel
Nigeria is the least corrupt country in the world
Nigeria is the country with the best GDP in the world
Nigeria is the most peaceful country in the world

Well, 9ja as currently constituted has a miniscule chance of achieving that.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Still woundary why so call islam have to be existens becoz they are the major anti-peace on earth,. Full of brainwashers may God see us through of this terro
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
The burning of the U.K and Israeli flags signifies anti-Zionism...and they believe the orders to kill their Shiite brothers came from the powers that be.

In case you lot don't know, Shiites don't see race in their doctrine, unlike the racist Sunnis. And they believe all Shiites are the same - regardless of race, shade, colour, and creed. You lot need to pray they defuse this madness cos naij definitely doesn't want war with Shiite militias. Go ask the Americans what they did to them Iraq. I'm sure a lot of you know how much of a menace Hezbollah is...the same Hezbollah that defeated Israel in 2006, with Israeli commandos crying everywhere. Then currently, you have the houthis rebel in Yemen who are Shiites and a super-combo of all Arab forces from Egypt, to Saudi Arabia, to Qatar, to UAE and foreign mercenaries - is finding it hard to contain them with casualties everywhere.

Also, Shia doctrine about suicide is well documented (you can check the Iranian human wave during the Iran vs Iraq war) and when they strike, Al Quaeda and ISIS would be child's play. Just pray that Iran doesn't supply them arms and Shiites don't declare war on Nigeria cos if that happens - Boko Haram would become a joke with the thousands of Shiites that will start trooping to Nigeria to fight the holy war.

You have got folks who weren't troubling anyone apart from blocking the roads. Rather than arrest them or use the normal method - you decided to act like freaking primeval monkeys. Where is ya sense of humanity and why are some primitive fvckers always quick to take lives they can't make? Useless and primitive armed forces. When the Shiites come for you lot - even Boko haramites would run for their lives loool.

4 Likes

Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ophilly: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by vRendoh(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
cool
Why this delay? We just dey waste destinies. angry
Shey we know say Biafra and Niger Delta Republic are stranger to this people! We we do dey comot joor!
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ooshinibos: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
another Nigerian fake news ...why aint they burning Nigerian flags
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by ooshinibos: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
callmenow:
Iranians Shias are serious trouble makers. They protested at the Nigeria high commission in the uk a few days ago after the Shia massacre in Zaria. They have accused United Kingdom and israel of teaming up with Buhari against their brothers in diaspora. Iranians hate Sunnis. However they don't play with their brethren anywhere and anytime. Buhari must explain the situation to those mullahs. Else Nigeria will be a battle ground like YEMEN.
you are overthinking it ..no cause for alarm ..
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
i doubt,no even naija flag..coz naija deaths no matter again..na normal thing..bad govt
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by 2sex(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Beremx:
President Buhari's silence on this matter calls for concern or is he not presently in the country?
As much as support him, one thing i have come to dislike and hate about Buhari is his "I dont care" attitude towards pressing issues.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Fawklicant: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
xreal:
I heard the Head Quarters of the Shiites is in Iran.

wetin concern UK and Israel for this matter again? why burning their flags?

So Iranians are the major shitters ?

And to think that Dulla.rdinho just got back from Iran. Hmmmnnn! Maybe his trip didnt yield the desired result and he decided to vent his anger on their shiite brothers in Kaduna. tongue Who knows . Afterall revenge is all he knows.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Fawklicant: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
2sex:
As much as support him, one thing i have come to dislike and hate about Buhari is his "I dont care" attitude towards pressing issues.

It is called cluelessness. He only springs into action when he perceives he has been wronged.
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hope third world war will not start from Nigeria?
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by symbianDON(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
demba4g:
Nigeria is cursed, Nigerians are very stup.d and unreasonable. 800 plus were killed and nobody is saying anytin, even our dumb president is silent over this issue. This is much more than what happened in paris.

ohh!! you were there to count the bodies? abi how did you arrive at your imaginary 800+? and please my own nigeria isn't cursed neither am i stupid....maybe your own nigerian is cursed and you are all stup.id in your nigeria o...me i no know angry angry angry angry
Re: Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites by Omeny: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
amnesty7:
The Nigerian Army was too unthoughful. Caution is very much needed when human lives are involved.

Even when the life of COAS, soldiers and innocent lives where at stake!

Let's not wake up on day and some underrated Sects hold this country to ransom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him / Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.