Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism (1015 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by isnovic(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please I take God name beg una....make una tell Bubu to leave Nigeria for Secular state.

This president and the North should not drag us unnecessarily into this war.

Saudi Arabia, on Tuesday, announced the formation of a 34-state Islamic military coalition to combat terrorism, according to a joint statement published on state news agency, SPA.

Nigeria was named as a member of the Islamic alliance by the kingdom

"The countries here mentioned have decided on the formation of a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorism, with a joint operations center based in Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations," the statement said.

A long list of Arab countries such as Egypt, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, together with Islamic countries Turkey, Malaysia, Pakistan and Gulf Arab and African states were mentioned.

The full statement reads:

“The countries whose names are listed in this statement have decided to form a military alliance to fight against terrorism led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a joint operations centre shall be established in the city of Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations to fight terrorism and to develop the necessary programmes and mechanisms for supporting these efforts.

"The appropriate arrangements shall be developed for coordination with friendly peace-loving nations and international bodies for the sake of supporting international efforts to combat terrorism and to save international peace and security.

“The countries participating in the alliance along with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, Palestine, Comoros, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Yemen.

“More than 10 other Islamic countries have expressed their support for this alliance and will take the necessary measures in this regard, including Indonesia.”

Those additional 10 Islamic countries might include Iran, Syria and Iraq, which are absent from the initial list."

“He also asserted that the Islamic military alliance will coordinate with globally important countries and international organizations in this action, pointing out that the alliance will fight terrorism at military, intellectual and media levels, in addition to the remarkable security effort currently existing."

It is APPARENT, that there must have been some level of communication for this conclusion to be reached.
Nigeria should shine their eyes else this current president will pick up from where he stopped and surreptitiously DECLARE NIGERIA an annex of the Gulf state as well damn the Christian population to Islamic and Sharia Rule.

Islamisation agenda is gradually unfolding!!!!!!

courtesy: http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/850596
CC: Lalasticla
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by kossyablaze(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive thread...No source
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by Khd95(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
smellmyanus:
Who da 4uq is the useless Nairaland goat of a
moderator who banned me and put a muslim
quotation on my damned page?
Do I look or sound like a jihaddist to you
muda4ukazz??
Get that sh!t about your Allah and muhammed
off my page, you schmucks!

lalasticlala
seun
etc. una well so? ??
ogbeni stop displaying ur smelly as$ on every thread biko

must u pollute every thread with this ur lamentation
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by babyfaceafrica: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Source or gerraoutofhere
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Great decision if true
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by Khd95(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nigeria is not am islamic/muslim state,mr buhari pls c to it that nigeria is de-registered frm that list.

I guess the kingdom included nigeria cos of d issue of bh,which is not totally bad,but they should not make d mistake of seeing nigeria as islamic/muslim state

proudly a muslimsmiley
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by Vulu: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
IS ANYONE STILL IN DOUBT THAT THE SUNNI MUSLIM BIGOT FROM DAURA IS UNFOLDING HIS ISLAMIZATION AGENDA? TO THE CHRISTIANS THAT VOTED THIS MAN. NTOOOOR!
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by isnovic(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Inconclusive thread...No source
For all the Thomases

For your reading delight and pleasure

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/850596
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by isnovic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Source or gerraoutofhere

For all the Thomases

For your reading delight and pleasure

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/850596
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by Trut(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for Buhari again grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Names Nigeria Among 34-country Islamic Alliance To Fight Terrorism by kingbasil: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Khd95:
Nigeria is not am islamic/muslim state,mr buhari pls c to it that nigeria is de-registered frm that list.

I guess the kingdom included nigeria cos of d issue of bh,which is not totally bad,but they should not make d mistake of seeing nigeria as islamic/muslim state

proudly a muslimsmiley

Is there a provision in the constitution that states otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Serving Military Topshot Arrested Over $2.1billion Arms Deal / Pictures:olisa Metuh With British Lawmakers / The Taiwan Church That Looks Like Cinderella’s Glass Slipper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.