Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

169 GOLDIE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 169 GOLDIE (423 Views)

Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 169/life Lessons From Lion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

169 GOLDIE by RCINC: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear diary, I have finally had enough! A crumpled sheet in the waste bin, I was finally ready to leave, whoever would have thought the wall could look so bare, I thought so deeply last night as I failed to sleep. Goodbye old house.

My old house wasn't half bad, the room had just one window, a crime against ventilation but I kept breathing. The problem although wasn't the lack of it but the content of it, I also had neighbours, who doesn't anyway? The problem again wasn't having neighbours but the content of them? Mine were a combination of the worlds most hated dose - lousy, loud, filthy, disgusting and what not, I could barely sleep, they talked all night in rather harsh tones almost like they were fighting. They did fight themselves, slaps, blows, kicks and even electrocution, but when they weren't shouting from the agonizing pain or death inflicted upon each other, they were having undefended loud conversations about their day. So help me God.

I wouldn't want to get to how filthy they were, they were gravely filthy, the swine in comparison would be a breath of fresh air, there always arose the question of what I had been inhaling. I would want you to have dinner without regrets so let's skip that awfully disgusting and unnecessary detail for later on. They were all in all a pain in the ass, and their very existence made me want to rip apart my entire being to shreds, they were judgement that befell me four unannounced sins.

(1) (Reply)

15 Days To End Of Year / Untitled / The World Of Mystery Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.