Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Independent Salesmen Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Independent Salesmen Needed (501 Views)

Salesmen Needed At ELG Farms Ltd / Salesmen And Drivers Are Urgently Needed. Interested Person Should Call:08171111 / Urgent Vacancies For Salesmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Salesmen Needed by Bj5all(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are you already working as a salesmen or you have interest in selling, send your Cv to "professionalsalesmen@gmail.com.
The aim is to create a team of independent salesperson all round Nigeria. I am a sales consultant working for an organization and through years of experience i have discovered that most companies want the service of an independent salesperson that will just sell and get his commission immediately. And with the recent economic situation, companies are looking for ways to cut cost of keeping permanent marketers and they are tilting towards working with independent salespersons, hence the reason for this team.

What we are going to do is create the team and interconnect with one another, when there is a sales opportunity in your location, i will contact you and you can close the deal and get your commission. Location is not a barrier.

Occasionally, i will send training materials and do sales training for everybody on the tend for free.

Lets build the greatest independent sales team in Nigeria together, let it be first of its kind and we can get a lot of referrals for ourselves for other businesses.

PLS: Use your location as the Subject for the mail and if you have any experience in sales, you can discuss that in the body of the mail.
Expect your mails.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Latest Graduate Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Graphics Designer Needed In Badagry / Job Vacancies For Continental Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.