Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pls Help Identify A Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Identify A Company (1021 Views)

How To Identify A Good Recruiter From A Fake/mediocre One / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Identify A Company by gargoyle: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good day Peeps;

I received an interview invite from a company in my gmail box which goes as follows:

Sequel to your application as a GRADUATE TRAINEE, you have been shortlisted for a JOB OPPORTUNITY assessment and practical session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y E Group with details as follows:

Date: Wednesday 16th December, 2015

Time: 9am prompt

Venue: 62, OKOTA road, by Mobil, Ire Akari, OKOTA.

Directions: from Oshodi board a bus to Mile 2 and highlight at Cele. From cele, board GATE and stop at MOBIL.

Kindly come with a print out of this invitation and ur updated CV.

Regards,

Deluxe Career Team.

Please anybody with useful info should help me identify the company. I know i submitted applications online for some grad trainee jobs but i am also wary of falling into the hands of fraudsters as well as sufferhead companies (as i can't afford to waste valuable time).

Mods please help a brother out by pushing this to front page asap. It's for tommorrow.

Thanks everyone in anticipation
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by Naavah(f): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello, Google that address
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by wizzy89(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
gargoyle:
Good day Peeps;
I received an interview invite from a company in my gmail box which goes as follows:
Sequel to your application as a GRADUATE TRAINEE, you have been shortlisted for a JOB OPPORTUNITY assessment and practical session with the Human Capital Management Team of Y E Group with details as follows:
Date: Wednesday 16th December, 2015
Time: 9am prompt
Venue: 62, OKOTA road, by Mobil, Ire Akari, OKOTA.
Directions: from Oshodi board a bus to Mile 2 and highlight at Cele. From cele, board GATE and stop at MOBIL.
Kindly come with a print out of this invitation and ur updated CV.
Regards,
Deluxe Career Team.
Please anybody with useful info should help me identify the company. I know i submitted applications online for some grad trainee jobs but i am also wary of falling into the hands of fraudsters as well as sufferhead companies (as i can't afford to waste valuable time).
Mods please help a brother out by pushing this to front page asap. It's for tommorrow.
Thanks everyone in anticipation
Did u go for the interview?!
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by Oshosam(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Another GNLD things.
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by bchi(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
please dear, am a victim. Don't waste your time and money to there. its GNLD. its opposite the Mobil.
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by wizzy89(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
bchi:
please dear, am a victim. Don't waste your time and money to there. its GNLD. its opposite the Mobil.
Alright thanks a lot. I wasn't even planning on going there yet, I asked for a reschedule but they are yet to repl me grin. Want to make all necessary enquiries b4 thinking of going cus I can't remember applying oh
Re: Pls Help Identify A Company by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / Urgently Needed! / Field Officer Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.