Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Oau Best Graduating Economics Student: Physically-challenged Yet Unconquerable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Best Graduating Economics Student: Physically-challenged Yet Unconquerable (710 Views)

Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Best Graduating Economics Student: Physically-challenged Yet Unconquerable by Serial: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some stories are so exceptional that you want to identify with its main character. Temitope Oke’s story about her journey as an undergraduate Economics student of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), is such an exceptional one.

For your information, Temitope is a physically-challenged beautiful lady who has just graduated from OAU as the best graduating student in the department of Economics. This feat goes with enviable benefits in the department for anyone who achieves it. Such a person not only gets cash benefits awarded on the convocation day but also automatic employment by a very reputable bank in Nigeria.

The above-mentioned benefits are the privileges Temitope is beginning to enjoy. However, it didn’t come on a platter of gold.

Being physically-challenged should come with some measure of inferiority-complex especially amongst other unchallenged persons. But for Tope, it is the opposite.

More so, the beautiful lady faced the challenge of having to meet up with lecture time on campus yet she was able to surmount it to the point of ending up as the best-graduating student in her department.

I know you are anxious to find out from the horses’ mouth. So, the following is a Whatsapp conversation I had with the female guru.
Continue reading...http://nairabrains.com/2015/12/oau-best-graduating-economics-student-physically-challenged-yet-unconquerable/

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cannot Register As Ican Student Member Because I Am A Corps Member. / Help Save A Life. ...help Save Munir / List Of Mbbs-program Approved By China's MOE For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.