Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) (37939 Views)

Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by PhockPhockMan: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015

Following last Saturday’s violent clash in Zaria, Kaduna State, between the Nigerian Army and members of the Shiite sect, which led to the death of scores of the sect’s members, there is palpable tension in parts of Kaduna as Shiite members have stormed major streets in protest.

Shiite members protest killing of members by soldiers in parts of Kaduna on Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Residents in Tudun Wada area of the state, said the protesters were demanding the release of Ibrahim Zakzaky, their leader, who was detained by the Nigerian Army, after a heavy bombardment of his house, which lasted several hours midnight Saturday.
It was said that banks, offices and other business places along Tudun Wada-Ahmadu Bello Way have been closed for fear of the unknown.
Meanwhile, earlier in the day, a picture of Zakzaky soaked in blood went viral on social media.

Details later…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/zaria-shiites-ground-kaduna-protest-release-of-leader-el-zakzaky/

1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHEN IT GETS TO THE FRONT-PAGE, SEUN PLEASE TELL GENEA THAT I LOVE HER #MUAH#

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by kossyablaze(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive shiites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Mbamally(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Booohari say something ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by nanocash: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dying of ignorance

[size=20]CHECK OUT

www.wealthtrend.biz/payplan.html[/size] if you're interested whatsapp/call: 08066900941
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by PhockPhockMan: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Government is creating f crisis far more than it can solve.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Austin4lif: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
We have said it times without number that this govt does nt respects human right. If his followers attacked ur convoy as claimed, why attack their leader and bulldozed his house and place of worship? What do u want to achieve by killing hundreds of his followers? Is it that u want to send them into extinction? In democracy there is freedom of association and the right to life. This is pure genocide and every body that believes in the sanctity of life must stand up and condemn this injustice. It is also a message to those shouting Biafra, do it with caution because we are in a military regime now, your own crackdown will be a child play. God bless Nigeria.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by PhockPhockMan: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Crisis everywhere. May God Help us.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by madridguy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Noted.
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Picture doesn't look like Kaduna to me but more like Kano showing the Murtala Mohammed Way flyover bridge still under construction; which all together brings down the credibility of this story.
I should take it with a pinch of salt.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by ozoigbondu: 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
When this guys turn to another version of book haram and start blowing stuff up I will be in my comfort of home typing either

RIP
ISLAM-A-BAD
Useless kunu Dullardingo
Useless Milltary
Gallant milltary

Depending on my mood undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by PhockPhockMan: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Picture doesn't look like Kaduna to but more like Kano showing the Murtala Mohammed Way flyover bridge still under construction; which all together brings down the credibility of this story.

What's your point.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Macelliot(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why do Sunnis hate Shiites with passion?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by babasanti: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Change is sweet ooo , sai baba to my hausa brothers

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Macelliot(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
For those who says that, "if Boko haram are muslims, why do they bomb mosque and kill muslims"..
Sunni muslims burns down Shia mosque in Indonesia.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20843259 . Shia muslims laughing while burning sunni mosque in syria http://www.naseeb.com/villages/journals/laughing-while-burning-sunni-mosques-in-iraq-video-52616

They would soon start burning their own mosques in Revenge...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Selwin256(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
As in ehn.... The ever busy Ahmadu Bello way was scanty... Fear of the unknown.. Not forgettin I entered a stranger's booth to get home. No BUS

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by PhockPhockMan: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
babasanti:
Change is sweet ooo , sai baba to my hausa brothers

Good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

What's your point.

Are you that dull that you can't even deduce the obvious misrepresentation i.e. someone uploading a picture of a different event in Kano and saying it happened in Kaduna - how is that difficult to understand?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by vedaxcool(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Moronically enabled wailers would claim there is dictatorship but I ask in a dictatorship are you allowed to protest? This liars should have even if the tiniest piece of human decency.
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by vedaxcool(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
[s]
Austin4lif:
We have said it times without number that this govt does nt respects human right. If his followers attacked ur convoy as claimed, why attack their leader and bulldozed his house and place of worship? What do u want to achieve by killing hundreds of his followers? Is it that u want to send them into extinction? In democracy there is freedom of association and the right to life. This is pure genocide and every body that believes in the sanctity of life must stand up and condemn this injustice. It is also a message to those shouting Biafra, do it with caution because we are in a military regime now, your own crackdown will be a child play. God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Sorry you have been in coma since saturday that you have no inkling of what transpired that led us to where we are today? When your hero in thief killed them last year did you shout military regime,

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by ishiamu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHEN IT GETS TO THE FRONT-PAGE, SEUN PLEASE TELL Chocolateme THAT I LOVE HER #MUAH#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by VocalWalls: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
#FREEZAKZAKY!!
#FREEZAKZAKY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Sparrow13: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Picture doesn't look like Kaduna to but more like Kano showing the Murtala Mohammed Way flyover bridge still under construction; which all together brings down the credibility of this story.
don't mind the op, the only protest at Tudun wada kaduna

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by cyberdurable(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
hmm
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by chynie: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
They neva see something
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by gunners160(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Austin4lif:
.What is your point Mr man?What human right do you want to give to people that do not value their own life,not to talk of lives of others?Pls,we are in a new era now and no time for nonsense.If it was your broda that was attacked will you be saying this gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where is the fumigator?
Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Hemanwel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
When ISIS and Boko Haram strike, Muslims will be shouting "they are not Muslims...",but now the FG wants to take care of something that may be worse than ISIS and Boko Haram combined,in the future,they are protesting.
These people just don't want peace to reign in any part of the earth! I tire for una oh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by boboLIL(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
shitharam

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Kezino(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Protest is now becoming a norm in this country...is this technique of expressing our grievance really working for us or against us?

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) by Bollinger(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/zaria-shiites-ground-kaduna-protest-release-of-leader-el-zakzaky/

OP you mumu ooooo. I go de bug una till una get sense. You read your headline at all? You sure say you go school? You are basically saying El Zakzaky has been released and his followers are protesting his release. Na wah for una.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / Tinubu Approves Implementation Of Orosanye Report At FEC Today / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.