Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (46109 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by nyabinghi(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Linda ikeji is igbo and that rubbish tribe can do anything for money, she collected money to do her job, what is bad in that. Let her own up and stop acting like a pussy she is. When kemi olunloyo was dissing yoruba men, you igbotic fools were cool with that so dig this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Duletion(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm a fan of Lindas blog but i have to say that blogging alone didn't buy her that house. There's definitely something shady about her people shouldn't be deceived. I defended her before but there's really more to it.
Think critically.
She was building a duplex for her family last year.
She bought herself a range rover about the same time.
Just after the election, she purchases a 500m mansion.
Think people, does she pluck money from the tree?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by jonnieoneng: 6:12am On Dec 16, 2015
eleojo23:
In her mind now she's feeling like one big whistle-blower.

Someone should tell her to take a chill pill.
A SMALL GIRL LOOKING FOR CHEAP POPULARITY ..........AN ADULT CARRYING ON A NEGATIVE FAMILY TRADITION,IF U KNEW FFK'S FATHER U WILL APPRECIATE WHAT I JUST SAID
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Temysteve(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
This Madam Kemi is always reacting to one controversy or another.. Abeg is she a Chemical Compound?? She should compot herself as a lady pls and enough of all these her attention seeking crap.. I pray Linda NEVER reply her undecided
she's nothing but a monitoring spirit..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Temysteve(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Sacramento4real:
If Linda reply her,make i n.aked baf.
hun un, u for swim baf ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by jonnieoneng: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Dhotseal:

Read what u wrote again and then shoot yourself in the head. Thank me later
WHY ADVISE A PERSON TO SHOOT HIMSELF FOR SAYING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CELEBRATE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.U SERIOUSLY NEED TO EXAMINE YOURSELF
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by 247Dior(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2015
who is this fool called madam kemi? I think she is just seeking publicity...... she wrote that Linda did a job for GEJ campaign... the question is What is wrong if they paid her for the job she did for them?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by ybalogs(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Pataki:
Both Femi and Kemi are two certified weyreys that in a normal society should be seriously locked away in a mental hospital.

Two mad attention seeking people trying to talk to themselves.
Chai! Chai !! Chai !!! Walahi you wicked gaaan. Which kain talk be that nah? I for know wetin I for do you if no be say nah truth you dey talk. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Industryamebo: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
ole de support ole
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by davidbanner(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
what's with this woman & cheap "fame"?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by lastpage: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]
[b]
As far as l am concerned, THE "TRUTH/LIES" can come from anybody.

This is not about Kemi or Linda Ikeji or FFK ................ Those are just personalities, which is not our interest.

*The issues are about whether Linda was paid from the Money meant to Buy Arms for our Gallant Soldiers.
*How much was Linda Ikeji paid, ...if she was paid from the Arms deal money
*What was she paid for or What service did she render, if she was paid
*Does that service that she was paid for, if she was paid, have anything to do with Arms Purchase or Security, been what the money was meant for?
*Was the amount she was paid (if she was paid from that earmarked money) commensurate with the service she rendered, using other standard services like that, as a yardstick ...or was she just used to launder that money
*If Linda was paid for a "legitimate and approved services" in line with Security (which is the purpose of that money), did Linda declare that money as INCOME and did she pay any form of tax to the authorities, having so declared the income?

These are the issues we should be interested in...... and not whether Linda is Ibo or Kanuri and has a Boyfriend in Abuja, or whether Kemi is a nutcase and has family crase or jealous of Linda or whether FFK is a "weyrey" confirm with diarrhoea mouth.

Only foolish, bitter, hateful and brainless people will keep focusing on the "personalities" of the people involved.
Enough of open ignorance please.
If you have nothing useful to contribute, Shut-da-phuck-Up and let the Security and Financial Agencies do their job
.[/b]

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by dunlie: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Pataki:
Both Femi and Kemi are two certified weyreys that in a normal society should be seriously locked away in a mental hospital.

Two mad attention seeking people trying to talk to themselves.

grin grin grin grin grin.... shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by darlenese(f): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
[b]It is now crystal clear that Linda Ikeji's source of wealth is dirty and questionable due to her weak defense on allegations levelled against her concerning the #Dasuki gate scandal. I believe her blogging business is just a smoke screen to cover up her shady deals and political romance with Abuja big wigs. No sane mind would be convinced that linda maintains that life of affluence through selling of ads and blogging. As far as I'm concerned her blog and traffic is over hyped and is no match for Nairaland in publicity and traffic. Judging by traffic, the owner of Nairaland should have bought a private jet if it was easy as Linda portrays it to be. Most people attacked Linda's accusers on ethnic and tribal sentiments forgetting that in every rumor their is an iota of truth. Linda's show off on the newly acquired property in the most expensive area of Lagos on social media is enough reasons why the authorities need to beam their search lights on her. Blogging can never buy you a house in banana island no matter how hard you try to sugar coat your earnings. Don't forget that irrespective of what she earns, she spends money too and also portrays herself as the bread winner of her family meaning more responsibilities on her income. All this responsibilities and assets on that multicolored haggard website in the name of blogging Hell no. I won't be surprised if she is finally implicated in this arms saga. It shall never be well with anyone who benefited from this blood money cos I lost a dear friend in battle early this year and it saddens me to read about these millions and billions flying around sad sad[/b]

I totally agree with u,
I dnt know why peeps are defending Linda, she really has a case to answer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by heardis: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
I no fi understand una o. Is linda your family me? Why don't you allow her defend her rubbish blugg that is constantly filled with rubbish and borring stories of "the kardashians". Shey na with blogging you go take buy house for banana island ?? Mind you, she make an average of 50million (if e even reach sef) monthly and spend about 30-35 million for recurrent and capital expenditures. If e easy to buy house of 5billion then, I can name about 100 people that could have gotten houses in banana island. Mind you, no one , I repeat, no one spend 100percent of their whole money on a personal house. The most being spent is about 55-70percent on personal housing and about 70-85percent on properties (houses) for investment purpose (stat refernce from NIESVs). If this is correct, then linda should have about 3billion left she can afford to spend freely.
Abeg, Efcc and other relevant body should investigate her. If she is guilty, jail her but if she is not, free her and I will appologise to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by cho25bc(f): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
shocked
Goodness!I'm not a bros,I'm a female for crying out loud. Check d pink 'f' sign pls.
Back 2 ur question,it is d original version frm Microsoft. Thanks.
overboard:

Bro your Windows ad, is it the original versions you are talking about?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Turbocharged: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Very soon this woman fit dey go babalawo for Linda oo.

Enemies of progress.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by tola9ja: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kay29000(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Joe82834:

Actually 300k x 20 is 6million. So based on ur work it shd b 4+1+6+9+1=21million

Yea, thanks for the correction. I was really sleepy when I typed it yesterday, but I was just so vexed with the level of ignorance and hate on the thread, I had to post something. I will correct myself now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by kay29000(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2015
kay29000:

I guess people hate what they don't understand. Linda makes at least 21 million Naira a month from her blog. And although that might not be enough to buy the Banana Island mansion, there is something called Mortgage...in case you haven't heard of it. Why do we always want every success story to have a dirty story behind it because we don't understand how the person gets his/her money?
And for the record, Nairaland might get more traffic than Linda's blog, but it sure doesn't get the level of advertisers that Linda gets for her blog.

To break it down real quick. The backdrop/background ad on her blog cost 4 million a month, and 8-10 million if it is to be used up for political purposes. The leaderboard ad at the top of her blog, which is currently being used up by Jumia, cost 1 million a month. The rectangular boxes on both sides of her blog cost 300k a month...they are about 20 on the blog...that equals 6 million a month. Guests posts on her blog is 50k, one off. She does about 6 daily, which equals 300k daily, and 9 million monthly. All the above are from direct ads. For Google Adsense ADs, she makes an average of $5,000 monthly (1 million Naira a month) from her monthly 6-10 million monthly blog visits she gets.

4 plus 1 plus 6 plus 9 plus 1...equals 21 million naira monthly income on an average.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Tolexander:
I don't know why this good-for-nothing woman is being given attention!

She has been struggling for attention in the past, she is just ceasing this opportunity to gain traffic and attention to herself and blog.

'seizing' not 'ceasing'..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2015
VampireeM:
This Madam Kemi is always reacting to one controversy or another.. Abeg is she a Chemical Compound?? She should compot herself as a lady pls and enough of all these her attention seeking crap.. I pray Linda NEVER reply her undecided

'comport'..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by orunto27: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Sex escapades will finish all Oyo youths. Instead of cooperating with Ondo and Ekiti to solve Yoruba . problems with Lagos and Ogun, they keep fighting on Bianca today, Linda Ekeji tomorrow etc.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2015
searchiing4love:

May beef not kill you and your family in Jesus name, Amen.

Instead of using Google, you have written this long epistle of jealousy. LIB has been the most visited site in Africa for the last year or so. Linda charges N8 million PER WEEK for a full page advertorial. She can EASILY afford that house and lifestyle.

Look at nairaland's advert banners. Are they all occupied? Advertisers know his site while having traffic, doesn't have the right viewers. Bottom line is: don't be jealous..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chuksmad(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Who is this mad dog? Jealous of what exactly if I may ask? If poverty is a generational curse in your lineage, you just don't assume that someone else's life is as miserable as yours.

If you're not suffering from poverty of mind as well,you would've understood that the guy I quoted made a reasonable submission.

Could you have been this shamelessly emotional if Linda had been A Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani girl ? Why would you become so mad because someone is holding a contrary opinion from yours? Is it because the lady in question is a demigod in your village/family or what?

Trust me,Linda is being investigated and for her sake or at least for the sake of my wife,who is a strong fan of Linda,I sincerely hope she comes out clean!

It is no longer business as usual. I strongly advise you check-in at the nearest mental home because coming revelations will practically trigger insanity in you !

Bros what do u think that will come out from the investigation as you alleged. Let me ask you a question, if someone offers you a job to do for him and you do the job and of-course collect your payment for the job well done. What is your concern if the money you collected was made for another purpose within the government circle? Something you do not know about? or you are telling me that you as a person will start questioning the person how come the money comes by?
Let us be realistic, even if Linda collected any money meant for fighting BH, highest thing she can do is to return back the money, which is still very unfair on her own side.
Let us not be jealous for another person success, so that success will also knock on our door.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
drnairalov:
sharaap

If you want to annoy Nigerians, become RICH. They hate that type. You become the reason they're poor.

If you want to frustrate Nigerians, become a RICH woman.

Many pple will hang themselves.

#pathetic

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chccho(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
og2711:

May beef not kill you and your family in Jesus name, Amen.

Instead of using Google, you have written this long epistle of jealousy. LIB has been the most visited site in Africa for the last year or so. Linda charges N8 million PER WEEK for a full page advertorial. She can EASILY afford that house and lifestyle.

Look at nairaland's advert banners. Are they all occupied? Advertisers know his site while having traffic, doesn't have the right viewers. Bottom line is: don't be jealous..
well I don't know how much LIB charges or how much traffic she has on her blog..what u have failed to critically look at is whether that source of income which u so claim for LIB is commensurate to afford a mansion in banana island not a flat o..As far as am concerned only a multi billionaire can afford to purchase a property worth N500m as claimed..and if that's the case then what u are trying to tell us is that Linda ikeji is a multi billionaire and that blogging can make u a billionaire in Nigeria. Is this what u are trying to tell us?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by chccho(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
chuksmad:

Bros what do u think that will come out from the investigation as you alleged. Let me ask you a question, if someone offers you a job to do for him and you do the job and of-course collect your payment for the job well done. What is your concern if the money you collected was made for another purpose within the government circle? Something you do not know about? or you are telling me that you as a person will start questioning the person how come the money comes by?
Let us be realistic, even if Linda collected any money meant for fighting BH, highest thing she can do is to return back the money, which is still very unfair on her own side.
Let us not be jealous for another person success, so that success will also knock on our door.
nobody is being jealous here (well not me sha) what I want u to explain is how come dokpesi who also rendered service to PDP is now being accused of money laundering,while Linda Ikeji is not also charged for the same offense..y hasn't dokpesi been simply asked to refund the amount paid back to the FG instead..pls kindly justify this and let us not blindly speak about what we are not sure of
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
chccho:
well I don't know how much LIB charges or how much traffic she has on her blog..what u have failed to critically look at is whether that source of income which u so claim for LIB is commensurate to afford a mansion in banana island not a flat o..As far as am concerned only a multi billionaire can afford to purchase a property worth N500m as claimed..and if that's the case then what u are trying to tell us is that Linda ikeji is a multi billionaire and that blogging can make u a billionaire in Nigeria. Is this what u are trying to tell us?

Can you please just go to her blog and see how many adverts are pasted there?! There are dozens of adverts pasted all over all paying in millions per week!

Why won't jealousy let you reason normally?! Even at N8m per week, that's more than N400m per annum, tax free. She has been blogging for more than 4 years so please do the math. She IS a billionaire at least. And forget your opinion, anyone with N500m + 1 kobo can buy a house of N500m, not only multi billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji by Dhotseal(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
jonnieoneng:

WHY ADVISE A PERSON TO SHOOT HIMSELF FOR SAYING THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CELEBRATE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.U SERIOUSLY NEED TO EXAMINE YOURSELF

Bros, may I suggest u take your frustrated life elsewhere. No time for loafers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.