Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P (89739 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Actor Dede One Day Is Dead - Puo Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by northvietnam(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Otapipia:

Sorry I just read in-between the lines and thought you're a "sailor". No harm meant, just joking. So put some smile on your face and happy Xmas in advance.
I will not put a smile on my face untill u send me two yellow polythene bag from shop rite grin grin
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by mart2k(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chai, dis morning I watched a film where he was hawking banana. I so much like him

1 Like

Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by mart2k(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chai, dis morning I watched a film where he was hawking banana. I so much like him. He is my second after Mr. Ibu
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Vicati: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
No mata Ђ๏ฬ long ωε live.....ωε will live to die,,,oneday, Death will come Ƒǿř all of us one by one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by mimee9(f): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Just some days to 2016, o lord protect me and my love one's... Rip dear
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Ismailsulaimon(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
kissRIP
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by pmjg(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
r.i.p dede one day
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Otapipia: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=northvietnam post=41055363]
I will not put a smile on my face untill u send me two yellow polythene bag from shop rite grin grin[/quote

grin grin]
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Annabel1(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chai!! sad may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by charlsecy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Titto93:
DEDE WHO CURES HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, NOW DIES OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE..THIS IS REALLY SOMETHING TO PONDER ON..
WHAT A WORLD?
THEY SAID THAT BEING HAPPY, LAUGHING OFTEN DEPRESSES OUR BLOOD PRESSURE WHEN IT IS HIGH,

Hypertension is classified as either primary (essential) hypertension or secondary hypertension. About 90–95% of cases are categorized as primary hypertension, defined as high blood pressure with no obvious underlying cause. The remaining 5–10% of cases are categorized as secondary hypertension, defined as hypertension due to an identifiable cause, such as chronic kidney disease , narrowing of the aorta or kidney arteries, or an endocrine disorder such as excess aldosterone, cortisol, or catecholamines.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rip nwoke obi OMA
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by egbesunday: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Rest in peace my funny actor/ comedian.
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by Nmeri17: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
ellahzy:
I find it hard to believe this

I was thinking that by now he will come out to refute the claims ... hmmm RIP
embarassed
!!!!!
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by hyfr(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2015
saopauloman:
you live in ibadan str ?
he lives at ehi road sir and that's where I stay.
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by saopauloman(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
hyfr:
he lives at ehi road sir and that's where I stay.
you lied ..he lives in a 4 story building in IBADAN str
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by hyfr(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
saopauloman:
you lied ..he lives in a 4 story building in IBADAN str
hello... That's prolly where u see him. I don't know where ibadan street is. Ask any1 in aba they'll tell u he lives at ehi road. You can come and see his poster there
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by saopauloman(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
hyfr:
hello... That's prolly where u see him. I don't know where ibadan street is. Ask any1 in aba they'll tell u he lives at ehi road. You can come and see his poster there
lol..no need for this .. i know his wife nd kids
Re: The Death Of Dede One Day - R.I.P by hyfr(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
saopauloman:
lol..no need for this .. i know his wife nd kids
ok u are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Has The Most Beautiful Celebrity House In Nigeria? / Abdul Lateef Titilope Itakure Is Dead, Burial For Today In Oyo / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.