Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) (31165 Views)

Angry Former FC Taraba And Taraba Queen's FC Players Disrupt Match In Taraba / Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries / Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by HRich(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz. I'm seeing Referee there too.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by toprealman: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by toprealman: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2015
11 months unpaid salary yet these guys comb the length and breath of this country despite the attendant risks involved, putting their lives and future at risk representing a club that is not interested in their wellbeing. I now see why talented Nigerian players do whatever it takes to travel to India, Parkistan, Eritrea etc to play the game we all love. What is NFF waiting for?
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by blaise00700(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
From FC Taraba to Wailer FC (WFC) grin
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by jonnieoneng: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
So in actual fact,there are some people in this country who are more wicked than the Govenors who want to reduce the Minimum wage.How can a sensible Government owe 11 months salary to any category of its workers.To make matters worse,footballers who will train on a daily basis.The Taraba state government ought to be ashamed of themselves
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by jonnieoneng: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
toprealman:
11 months unpaid salary yet these guys comb the length and breath of this country despite the attendant risks involved, putting their lives and future at risk representing a club that is not interested in their wellbeing. I now see why talented Nigerian players do whatever it takes to travel to India, Parkistan, Eritrea etc to play the game we all love. What is NFF waiting for?
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by jonnieoneng: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2015
toprealman:

:
NFF WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING,YOU REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY GUILTY OF THE SAME OFFENCE.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2015
avalontony:
This guys try o.......... Spending a night out in the blistering cold.... Nigerians can survive in the North Pole grin
south pole is coldest.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by samsard(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2015
holamiday:
Why can't Dangote or any of the billionaires buy out these clubs, develop them and pay the players like Chelsea guys? Why's everone shying away from developing Nigerian Sports?
Do you honestly speaking go to watch Nigerian league matches? or even buy any of their merchandise? The difference in quality is clear as daylight and no business man will invest in something that wouldn't yield returns.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by damton(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
IAMWEALTHY:

What type of English is this pls? "Should their claims are not addressed". It is embarrasingly annoying to say the least; that someone who claimed to have finished high school in Nigeria talks so unlearned. I do not want to mention university because I do not expect that someone who had a college education speaks this way. Get it together my brother/ sister.

i guess that is your utmost priority, if you a discerning mind, you ought to know it's a grammatical oversight.

I don't know why mumu like you enjoy making too much fuss from someone's typographical errors.

it shows you are not matured in mind.

Correction noted.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by toprealman: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
jonnieoneng:

:
NFF WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING,YOU REMEMBER THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY GUILTY OF THE SAME OFFENCE.
This is just unacceptable.
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
flokii:
Lmao grin

is there any corruption free.sector in Naija atal?

even football

None
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by Horlarwaleh(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Dey dserv to b compensated for their efforts! afterall we do tackle dem if dey fail to perform well!!
Re: FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
pcguru1:

None

Happy Holidays. smiley

Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / Carl Ikeme Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years