Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili (23429 Views)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by kahal29: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
A former Governor of Rivers State, Dr. Peter Odili, on Tuesday said he got N100million from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the contact and mobilization in the South-South for 2015 elections.

The ex-governor said he did not collect any money from a former Minister of State for Finance, Amb. Bashir Yuguda.

He also said he has never had any dealing with a former National Security Adviser, Mr. Sambo Dasuki.

Odili, who made the clarifications in a statement in Abuja, said the N100million was given to him at the residence of the former National Chairman of PDP, Alh. Adamu Muazu.

He said: “My attention has been drawn to some publications where a former Minister of State (Finance), Mr. Bashir Yuguda was quoted to have said that he allegedly gave me the sum of N100 million, out of the money he purportedly collected from the former National Security Adviser. And I wish to state as follows:

” I decided to personally sign this rebuttal because over the years, I had ignored various spurious and patently false reports against me because I Knew that at the fullness of time, the truth would surely prevail.

” I would have similarly ignored this recent falsehood attributed to Mr. Yuguda but for the fact that the uninformed are beginning to latch on this long – held false and tendentious narrative, hence my decision to rebut this with all vehemence.

” I categorically state with all sense of responsibility that I have never had any dealings, private or business or official, with the former National Security Adviser, so the issue of allegedly collecting N100 million from either the former NSA or Mr. Yuguda does not arise.

“That as part of preparations towards the 2015 elections, the PDP set up contact and mobilisation committees across the six geo – political zones and I was appointed the Chairman of the South – South mobilisation committee.

” Consequent upon this, the party, not the former NSA or Yuguda gave the South -South Committee through me, the sum of N100 million along with other zonal Chairmen, in the house of the National Chairman, Dr. Adamu Muazu, for the assignment.”

The ex-governor said he wrote a report to the leader of the party on how the N100million was disbursed.

Odili said he has evidence of minutes of all the meetings, signatures of all the members and the report of the zonal committee.

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-got-n100m-from-pdp-not-yuguda-odili/

1 Like

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Mightymanna(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
vomit am and have peace.
wow firstus commentus for the first time

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by VampireeM(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
First it was Metuh, now Odili, who is next? Maybe the Judas Muazu Adamu

See how these politicians are just calling the amount like say na N5! They gave you guys and you were collecting without wondering the source. APC politicians are also guilty of this. they are to be probed esp Amaechi. He is meant to tell Nigerians where he got the war-chest he used in sponsoring PMB's election. Corrupt and Greedy set of humans

GEJ should come oo and give us the main gist thats what am waiting for

38 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by babasanti: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
The only charismatic politician in nigeria even the courts and efcc couldn't jail him. Buhari is a yam eater. Meanwhile I just read online that gov amaechi met with some of the appeal judges handling rivers state tribunal at his residence in abuja. I hope the world is watching and reading this. Our judiciary is now a sham and has lost sanity.
MEANWHILE yam eater Buhari, please what was the source of your campaign funds, please tell nigerians.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Dannyset(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
And every one of them goes saying this. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by TooNoisy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is the CHANGE I voted for.

PMB, let them continue to confess and please make sure they return our money before going to jail!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by babasanti: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
VampireeM:
First it was Metuh, now Odili, who is next? Maybe the Judas Muazu Adamu

See how these politicians are just calling the amount like say na N5! They gave you guys and you were collecting without wondering the source. APC politicians are also guilty of this. they are to be probed esp Amaechi. He is meant to tell Nigerians where he got the war-chest he used in sponsoring PMB's election. Corrupt and Greedy set of humans

GEJ should come oo and give us the main gist thats what am waiting for
Gov amaechi was APC atm

5 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by mrmetoo1: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
To be fair, for those that got from PDP and not directly from ONSA, then I don't think they deserve to be implicated in the arms deal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Chubhie: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Confession time. Reggae after blues. When are the heavyweights like IBB,OBJ,Abubarka,Atiku etc confessing?
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by aieromon(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
So everybody is hiding behind Muazu back abi? N600 million shared in someone's house at night? Una no get accounts for bank transfer abi?

Issorait undecided undecided

26 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Geniro: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Even the APC doled as much as N350 mill to states escos to squander during the election . So ?

5 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Commentus2: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
I reserve my commentus, will commentus after 25years ban expire! See ya in 25yrs! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by juman(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
I wonder what about the billions of naira the pdp said they raised during their fundraising before election.

PDP Raises N21 Billion for 2015 Election Campaign
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-raises-n21-billion-for-2015-election-campaign/197320/

That means the fundraising was fake.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Teryfik(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Say God

2 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by mrmetoo1: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
To be fair, for those that got from PDP and not directly from ONSA, I don't think they deserve to be implicated in the arms deal.
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by EdCure: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is PDP a financial institution? You mean their business is now to doll out billion, not contesting elections?

Tell me something!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by ALTERNATEID: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
mrmetoo1:
To be fair, for those that got from PDP and not directly from ONSA, I don't think they deserve to be implicated in the arms deal.

They all have to be questioned. From what I can deduce, Yuguda delivered the money to the house of PDP chairman who then in turn shared it to chairmen of the six PDPzonal mobilisation committees. It is very wrong and criminal to divert funds meant for acquiring weapons to combat boko haram into slush funds to oil GEJ/PDP's campaign.

9 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by richidinho(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
OK,
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by 20bc(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Bigprozzie: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Confession time by the Jonathan Yam and Goat crew

Who gives a flying damn who gave you the money?

The nerves of these Jonathanians is simply shocking and beyond belief.

What is the job description of this corrupt pig that gives him the right to get N100 Million from public coffers?

If these hopeless corrupt animals do not go to jail and pay back all the money stolen, then Buhari will be a failure

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by gadyhenke: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Time of confession...

Confessor confess Buhary. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Kezino(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
NASA where was I for crying out loud.,,when all these goodies was been shared...Dasuki...its not fair ooo..am I not a Nigerian? ...

1 Like

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by jamex93(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok

dem don dey talk
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Coldfeets: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
I got this... I got that... I got... I got... I got... this must be the current national anthem, I guess?

Na wa o! angry

4 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by ipreach: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Odili is more than that shit
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Engineer123(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin peoples are dissociating from Dasukigate after collecting millions of dollars.

2 Likes

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Demmocrats(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by 2rutalk1: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
How many are you now?
1. Dokpesi
2. Buhari
3. Bafarawa
4. The blogger
5. Peter Odili
6. ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili by Kezino(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nawa for crying out loud where was I when the Arms deal goodies...was shared to everyone by Dasuki

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.